Undercover Part 3

(A/N: Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been off the grid. My papa/grandpa just passed away. It has been every definition of hard there is. I do hope though that you all enjoy the story and it provides to you a little get away! I know that writing definitely distracts me, so I can only hope that reading will help all of you.)

Previously on Zootopia Drabbles......

"And you're sure you'll be ok," asked Nick worriedly.

Judy huffed annoyedly," Nick....I can handle myself."

Nick set his spatula down and turned to her. He gently picked her up and set her on the counter," I know YOU can. The animal I'm worried about is him."

--

Judy removed one of her arms from around Nick and held up her paw, wiggling her fingers. "Do you see this ring? This ring means that I am forever yours, and do you know what else this means?" She wrapped her arm back around Nick as she continued. "It means that I'm not going to go doing something that could take me away from you."

--

"Ms.Hillary I presume," he asked in a suave tone.

I nodded to him trying my best to show every bit of arrogance I could. " The one and only," I said seductively. He smiled, "Well then, lets get going."

I crossed my legs and chuckled," Where to my good sir?" He smiled as he took his eyes off me and began to drive. "Oh you'll see," he said darkly.

I looked out the window trying to remember every little turn we took. Suddenly I heard the door lock. I looked around like an unsuspecting victim. "What was that for?"

Mr.Richmond smiled," Oh nothing. Just taking some precautionary measures."

--

"Let me out of here," screamed Judy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Previously~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Judy's POV*

It had been at least one hour since Camile and Cathy had left. There wasn't a clock in the room, so there was really no way to tell. I couldn't help but wonder why all of these animals were here.

Maddie sighed, "I'm so hungry." I could practically hear her stomach growling from across the room. "Will he feed us regularly?" Rachel nodded," Every day we get fed breakfast and dinner. Some days he skips lunch, we aren't really sure why."

I nodded," So...... why do you all have scratched on you?" Ansley looked up," When ever we don't listen... he scratches us." She gulped," He says it will go away eventually."

Rachel continued the conversation," The cuts never really hurt, usually they are used just to get our attention."

My eyes widened in utter terror," Why would he do that?" Veronica shrugged," He makes us learn what he calls 'valuable lessons'. The lessons include cooking,washing dishes, being polite, how to study better, how partying is a bad thing, and stuff like that."

I looked around the room. There was one window beside a fire place at the head of the room. The window looked like it was completely locked and with all the security cameras, I was sure there was no way of escape.

There was a white door on the right wall. I guessed that it leaded to a bathroom. There were a few paintings hung on the left wall. The bed was probably king sized and had a huge cannopy. "Who sleeps on the bed," I asked curiously.

Veronica smiled," We alternate. It's selfish to say one person gets to sleep there." I nodded," That's nice." Maddie groaned," I'm soooooo hungry!" Veronica reached beside her and gently patted Maddie'd back," We'll get fed soon."

I scooted back as I heard a knock on the door. Camile and Cathy walked in with a food cart. Each of them set trays in front of us. "Tonight we are having a peanut butter and jelly with a side of strawberries. Mr.Richmond said to thank miss Hillary for an extra side of carrots."

Carrots.... carrots....

Maddie smiled and immediately dug in earning a slap on the back from Nicole. Maddie immediately look up and with a mouth full of food said," Thank you."

Camile and Cathy nodded as they left. "Do they get to eat," I asked. Nicole nodded," They get to sit at the table in the kitchen after they serve Mr.Richmond and Libbie in the dinning room."

I looked out the window, where in the world was the Chief? I had my second tracking device in my ear ring, I just hoped it was working.

After all of us had eaten I decided to take a stroll around the room.  Veronica smiled," You get used to staying in her after awhile." I nodded as I looked down. The chest in front of my looked as though it had something that was not letting the rest of the chest be level with the floor. It looked like there was something wedged under it. I bent down and used all my strength to pick up the chest. I used my foot to scooch what looked like a newspaper out from underneath.

Nicole gasped," How did you find that?" I set the chest back down with a grunt as I turned to her,"No one saw that the chest wasn't level with the floor?" Rachel shook her head," I guess we were so concentrated on finding a way out of here that we didn't pay attention to a little detail like that." I nodded as I bent down and picked up the small stack of newspapers. The first headline read:

Millionaire Michael Leonards and Loretta Jameson Are Engaged
Mr.Leonard and Loretta just clarified their engagement. Sadly no press will be alloud at the wedding. Exclusive engagement ring and proposal pictures on our website!

I flipped to another page to see another headline about the Leonard family.

Michael Leonards and Loretta Leonards Have A New Beautiful Baby Girl
Loretta gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning at four a.m. We regret to inform the public that she passed away due to complication of kit birth. The baby lioness weighed seven pounds exactly. We can't wait for a new baby billionair to rise up in the stocks and bussiness world. Mr.Leonards asks for time to grieve with his family as they go through this hard time.

I flipped the page to the next front page article.

Crissta Leonards Held For Ransom
Daughter of billionair Michael Leonards allegedly kidnaped from a party! Crissta was taken from a late night party last week at classic party goer Cadme Conwell's house. A detective has been hired on the case to find ransomers. The only evidence found is some security camera footage of masked hoods walking into Mr.Conwell's house. Please contact police if you know anything about this crime or anything about the alleged kidnapers.

Attached to the page was another page cut out from another newspaper. I continued to read.

Mr.Leonards Left With No Choice But To Pay Up
Mr.Leonards forced to pay the twenty thousand dollar fine for his daughter's release. Police have continued the search for Crissta for procicely four months. The police ask you to please contact them if you know anything about the kidnapers. Mr.Leonards is offering a five thousand dollar reward for anyone with valid information.

At that moment, I suddenly knew why Mr.Leonards was doing this. Piece by piece I began to fit every stray puzzle piece into the masterpiece of a mater plan Mr. Leonards had created.  He didn't want these party girls to end up like his daughter, so therefor his twisted brain had come up with a way to in his mind save them. Now it was my job to put an end to these games.