Loser. Loser.

*Dylan's pov.*

"Why are you still dragging her on?" Bryan grinned.

"I'm not. I need her, to get back at queen bee. Simple as that." Bryan was staring at me deep in his thoughts.

"My question is though," he pointed a finger at me, "Is she Hot?" Oh course he would ask.

"You'll find out later tonight." I laughed. "And everyday after that."

"What are you talking about bro?" he threw a football at me from across the room.

"We're gonna 'invade camp'." I winked. "We gotta get to know her right? Can't just drag her on a string. She has to walk along." He started laugh.

"And you say Jason's caught in his feels for this girl. She sounds plain. Like every girl here." He walked over to the plug. "Plus what's her name anyway."

"Kimberly Ann. But most people just call her Kim." I said mimicking her from the night we meet.

Kimberly isn't so outstanding if you know what I mean. She pretty much just faded in with the rest of the crowd. The one thing that would make her remotely different from the rest of the girls is her eyes though.

"Only you Dylan. Only you." he said with a chuckle.

"She's not bad though either." I said contemplating.

What have you got your self into Dylan. Same same same.
******************************
/7:45\

After a little bit my and Bryan deicide to drop by Kimberly house and get them early. The party started an hour ago.

"Brooo. What is this other girls not cute. Then can we switch?" Bryan pleased

"Nope I need Kimberley specifically."

"Whatever." he mumbled.

We stepped up to the door and I knocked swiftly. The door swung open and out step a guy around our age who was decently built.

"Yes?" He looked annoyed. Bryan was struck in awe.

"You're Alexander Ann. The Alexander Ann." I smirked.

I wasn't really a big fan of him so I wasn't really surprised when I first saw him, But Bryan is a huge fan. That's why he's my man for the plan.

Alexander here, is one of the schools famous Golden boys. He has nearly every record in his holding and just so happens to be 3 years older then us.

"That's me. Why are you boys here?" he glared.

"We came to pick up your sister. Kimberley." I stated

"Kim! There's some boys here for ya." he yelled even though they were already making the way down the stairs

Now for some of you who think this was were I realized I was in love with her, it's not. They didn't look horrible. But again they won't be the main attraction at that party.

Kimberley was wearing a cropped black shirt, with some ripped grey faded pants, and a pair of black slip ons. While the girl behind her I'm supposing Quin, wore a silver zip dress that hugged here feature nicely. Bryan looked shocked but didn't say anything due to Alex towering over them.

"Wow princess not bad." I said truthfully as went to grab her hand. She yanked it back fast.

Rude.