Drama won't stop.

That night I laid awake thinking of all the possible outcomes. If I refuse to be blackmailed then he will tell Alexis and my life will be over. If I don't refuse and do as he says it will either be okay and changeable or deadly and painful. And I am not about to become a slave for Jason's reputation. That's a negative.

I get out of bed and walk over to the window open it up and sit in the seal. I look down. I could jump off and tada no more drama. Nah that would hurt.

I look out across the street and that's when I see him in the only window I can see from my window. Dylan. And he's looking right back at me with the same face. Shock. How did I never notice that before? Probably because you were to wrapped up with Jason to ever consider anybody else.

Whoah. And then he had the audacity to smirk. Yeah I said it. He smirked! That low life, No life bastard! He's the reason I'm in this mess! Quit blaming others Kim. You knew one day this would happen. It was your fault.

Then he smiled and turned off his light. Thank god. He's gone. But I think I threw away his number when I got to Quins. So he will ask me about that and I'll make up a random excuse.

"Pst! Hey!" I froze. Just perfect. I looked down scornfully.

"What do you want!?"

"What I can't say hi?" He grinned.

"No. No you can't. Not at two o'clock in the morning! I don't even want you to say hi During the day!"

"Hurtful princess. Hurtful."

I looked down at him with the most dreadful eye. If looks could kill. His eyes are pretty in the light. Shut up me. We can't be flirting with him he will ruin my life!

"What do you want?" I muttered.

"Your number." he said in a serious tone.

"What? No!" a blush was tinting my face.

"Not like that Princess. To stay in touch. I would have asked you earlier but I thought you would have actually texted me. So now I want yours." he said ruining the moment. I felt embarrassed.

"Sure. 937-fuc-"

"Kimberly." Whoah stalker much.

"How do you know my name?!"

" One I go to your school. And Two you told me earlier. Quit stalling."

"Fine fine I'll write it down." I walk over to my desk and write,

DEAR THE BOY WHO BLACKMAILED ME: Here's my number jerk. ***-***-****
Piss off.

On a small price of paper and hand it to him.

"Thanks princess! Text you later." He called over his shoulder.

"Quit calling me princess!"
__________________________________

"He what?" Quin yelled. I told her what Dylan did.

"I didn't even know he lives there!"

"With as many times as I have been there I'm sure I would have seen him. Anyway. What did Jason say?"

"Same as usual." I say casually.

"Well he was staring awfully hard at you at lunch yesterday when you came in. He didn't he try to hide it!" Quinn has known about me and Jason for a while now I mean she was the one who introduced us. Even gave us the idea of sneaking around. Yet once he started dating Alexis openly and still kept me in the hiding she became anti-Jason.