Remy Unenchanted

• Dedicated to Maura Mangune

So, yeah. Trying out a new story. :) Fictional romance with a splash of humor. :D Hahaha. Anyways, here's the summary and I hope people would end up reading it. :)

P. S.- If your name is Remy and you happen to have a username "WhyteRose," then yes. I did get this name because of yours.

 Summary:

‘A seventeen year-old fairy godmother trainee gets a new assignment: The hottest GUY at school. Easy, right? Wrong.’

Magically poofing in somebody’s bathroom while that somebody is taking a shower is not the best way to start off a friendship—that, Remy learned the hard way. After screwing up her previous mission months ago, Remy, a teenage fairy godmother trainee, gets another assignment. And it’s not just another assignment: She’ll be having a MALE ‘godchild.’ To make it worse, he is the school’s hottest guy, a.k.a. Kyle Hughes. Oh, and let's not forget that she had a major crush on him since, like, forever.

But when she magically appeared in his shower, everything went wrong. He hated her, he called her a pervert, he was convinced that she was deranged and mentally-retarded, and he didn’t want her help at all. But with Remy’s wish to have a full-on career as a certified fairy godmother at stake, she’ll do just about everything to find Kyle’s happily ever after, even if it did involve quite a few tricks, snakes, broken magic wands, more of her famous screw ups, nasty witches who are out to get her, and her heart breaking.

Question is: What about HER happily ever after?                                                 

Well, with her magic wand and her awesome poofing skills, anything is possible—NOT.