Chapter Nine - Everything Was Finally Right! Well, Not Everything...

HI GUUUUUYS! I know, I know. Everyone thinks I'm dead. Well, I'm alive! School finally let up and all projects are finally done! So, yeah. Now I have some free time on my hands. I'm really, really sorry though. And, well, just seven days to go before I FINALLY GRADUATE! YAY! 

No, I'm not old, really. High school ends early in my country, so yeah. I'm only sixteen. But I'M STILL GRADUATIIIIING. I feel like ERMAARGHEEERD. 

Well, now is probably the time to shut up, so here's the next chapter! 

-Kierra

P.S. Have I mentioned that I'm actually graduating in days? :DDD Okay, you're probably sick of me now. Blech. -.-

---

Chapter Nine – Everything Was Finally Right! Well, Not Everything...

                I waited until lunch the next day to actually show Kyle my (super awesome) magic skills. With my magic wand back, I can finally make him believe. And also, it shows that things are looking better for me now. I could have called him out yesterday night, but I was far too exhausted to deal with Kyle so I decided that I’d just get it over with the next day, which was today, apparently.

                Angela gave me this weird, confused look as I excused myself from the lunch table. Wes, a few tables away, raised an eyebrow at the gesture, meeting my gaze before looking back at Jesse and nodding to agree with what she’s saying. Probably about her perfect life and stuff.

                “Rems. Don’t tell me you’re planning to talk to Kyle Hughes. Again?” Anj put her fork down, sending me a hard look. “Girl, we’ve been there, done that. Not really a good thing to constantly have him wearing you down. Sit down.”

                I just smiled at her and said, “Don’t worry. I don’t like him anymore. Been there, done that. And, I don’t really want to go back there again. But, we have this… prior agreement. So if you’ll excuse me.” I immediately left her before she could retaliate.

                When I looked back at her, she had this weird, almost blank look on her face as she mouthed something inaudible. But I could read her mouth: Prior agreement.

                I wish I could tell Anj about the fairy godmother thingy, but I really can’t, I guess.

                Before I could even think of my situation with Anj, though, I suddenly found myself standing behind Kyle’s chair. Wow, when did I get here? Some of his friends saw me and stopped talking. I opened my mouth to say something to Kyle, but all of a sudden, Kyle was standing up.

                The rest is probably predictable. He stood up so suddenly—managing to bump my face full force on the nose. With the impact and the element of surprise, I found myself staggering back. Combine these unfortunate circumstances with my clumsiness, I ended up tripping on my own two feet, falling butt-first on another person who was behind me.

                Silence filled the Mess Hall (this was magic on its own).

                “My nose,” I said, rubbing it. Darn it, I hadn’t even talked to the guy and this is what happens.

                “Will you please get off?” the person I was sitting on suddenly talked, sounding a little impatient and obviously annoyed. I had to give him credit, though, for actually using the word please. His grandma must be so proud.