⇝ What He Likes About You ⇜

Sherlock Holmes: Your blush. He loves that he doesn't have to try too hard to flatter you, even if he continuously tried too hard after the first date.

John Watson: Your silly dance moves. He came home early on so many ocasions that he caught you dancing in the living room while listening to Twenty One Pilots.

Mycroft Holmes: Your appetite. You found out when you were 13, you had a strong metabolism. You barely got sick and with any amount of food, you barely gain more than a pound. Mycroft found out about this on the first day of your period. He was quite shocked, but eventually got used to it.

Greg Lestrade: Your eyes. No matter where it was, when it was, or the situation, he had to look at your eyes. Your eyes were the most vibrant feature on you, especially since they changed colour quite often based on your mood. They held the emotion you were feeling and no Sherlock Holmes could deduce that they couldn't.

James "Jim" Moriarty: Your snores. Usually, he wakes up before you. He spends an hour or so watching you sleep and listening to your snores. He confronted you one day and almost immediately regretted it. You refused to sleep while he was around ever again, but he managed to change your mind.

Hello. I don't know what kind of music you, as the reader, like. Apologies to anyone who doesn't like Twenty One Pilots.

-DK x