Trip to Magcon

Chris bought 4 tickets to see the rest of the Youtubers as Keagan, Lauren and Jackson were excited about meeting the rest of the Youtubers. But Klay realized that they have to come back no later than 2 hours. "We'll make it quick Klay," Chris said as he took the rest of his friends to Magcon. "Or if you want, you can come with us," "I'll come with you," Klay Thompson said as he puts his jacket on. "Tristan is going to drive us to the convention center which is," "Magcon," Chris defined. "It's Magcon alright," Klay Thompson repeated. "But make sure I don't want you guys to get lost," "We won't be lost Klay," Jackson said. "We'll stay in groups,"

They were visiting the convention center and yet, Klay Thompson treated Chris and Jackson like they were his own children. Lauren Thompson was way too excited as she jumps in to the Youtuber where she was thinking about. Cameron Dallas. "Oooh," Lauren Thompson started to fall in love. "Look! And who it is! It's Cameron Dallas! I can't wait to have a wonderful night with him," "This girl is beautiful," The guy said. "Anyways, my name is Cameron Dallas, nice meeting you," Lauren jumps again. "I'm Lauren Thompson," Klay Thompson runs to the guy where Lauren met. "That's how she is, she's way too comfortable," "Is that your daughter?" He asked him. "Yes," Klay replied. "I'm Klay Thompson, a Basketball player who always makes a dash through the Warriors," "Dang," Cameron Dallas shouted in excitement. "I saw you on the game along with your team and you have two children?" "My son Keagan is the oldest and Lauren is the youngest, they get sarcastic sometimes even though I was here with them," "Oh okay that makes sense," He said. "And yet, you have a lovely children," "Aw thanks," Klay said. "Let's have some picture," Lauren went to him as she took a selfie of her and Cameron Dallas.

Keagan, Chris and Jackson remained with Trayce Thompson as Chris pointed at the other famous person. "There's Troye Sivan, his looks are so beautiful," "Oh Chris," Keagan blushed. "Of course he is!" "Ahh!" Troye Sivan went to them. "You must be the friend of your father's," "Oh," Trayce Thompson Shrugs. "I'm not their dad, just a guy who takes care of my brother's children and their friends," Troye Sivan sees Trayce Thompson as a father figure. "I'm Chris, these are my friends Keagan, Jackson and Trayce," "Troye Sivan," He introduced himself. "Where is your father?" "My dad is with Lauren," Keagan replied. "I'm pretty sure, my sister is way too excited to meet the guy Cameron Dallas and yet, Stephen Curry is here to guide us and Trayce," Troye looks at him. "You have nice hair, you looked just like your father," "Gee thanks," Keagan blushed. "And my skin yes," "Let's have a picture," Jackson said.

1 hour later

Before the Macgon ends, the kids returned to Klay and Tristan. It didn't take them long because Klay knew he wanted all the kids to return to their group no later than 2 hours, they went home to Shaun Livingston's house as they printed the pictures of them on the day they have meet and greet.