Rules

How you look ^^

Y/N POV:

"Y/N what is this," she said while holding up the note I left on her desk at her house.

"Oh about that, I really don't think this is working out I'm sorry," I said in a fake caring tone.

"But you said you loved me," she said on the verge of tears.

"Yeah lovED is past tense," I said lifting her chin up and walking away leaving her sobbing and her friends trying to comfort her. Everyone was watching, but then I walked away as if nothing happened. "Woah you really got that girl bad, who is she," my best friend Georgina asked when I reached my locker. "I believe her name was Jane," I said while glancing over at the sobbing girl and her friends who were glaring at me. "Huh they never get the message do they," my friend said while shaking her head. "Well I gotta go cya later Y/N," she said and waved bye and me doing the same.

Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself. My name is Y/N M/N L/N. I am 17 years old and one of the biggest heartbreakers in this school. I have charming, handsome looks and am very good at acting, which also helps to lure girls in very easily. I am a bit of a nerd considering I get straight A's in all my classes, but I am still cool and popular. I don't play any sports not because I am bad at them but because I don't want to become one of those dumb, night stand jocks here, but I do play guitar, piano, drums. I even right songs and sing, but nobody knows about that. I am an only child and only live with my mom in a nice two story house. My dad left because he was just looking for a night stand and did not mean to have me. Part of the reason why I hate night stands. Now your probably wondering what the differences are between night stands and heartbreakers. I am getting to that part, but first let me explain how it works around here in this school.

There are different categories for each student which are the nerds, geeks, outcasts, etc. But the people at the top of that chain are the popular kids which always consists of night stands and heartbreakers. Everyone wants to be like them or with them, but fail and can end up getting really hurt, especially with heartbreakers. Both heartbreakers and night stands have the same intensions to have some fun. The only difference is that heartbreakers want to trick you into thinking your in a relationship with them and once they've had their fun, they break your heart in an instance. While your just left standing there actually thinking they loved you. But night stands only use you as one night stands and then they are done and move on, hence the name. That is also why night stands and heartbreakers don't usually talk or hook up. Night stands consists of the dumb jocks and cheerleaders who just want to have fun. While heartbreakers consists of the other popular people who are good looking, great at acting, and way smarter than those idiotic night stands. That is why we like taking on a much more harder and complicating task, making someone fall in love with you. I know it seems cruel, but it is what we do and at least we are actually cautious and smart enough to not get someone pregnant unlike those night stands. And at least we actually teach people a lesson to be careful of who you trust. Which is another reason why I decided on being a heartbreaker instead because no one should go through what my mom had to go through in raising me without any help from that asshole who got my mom pregnant with me. Also if you could not tell heartbreakers and night stands kind of have a rivalry going on, so we don't even talk or communicate in any way just because we hate each other's guts. So it's basically heartbreakers hang out with heartbreakers (only as friends though) and night stands hang out with night stands in any way. That is basically it, so back to a regular day in the life of Y/N.
___________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter of Night Stands and Heartbreakers. If you did vote on it or share it with your friends. And if you have any suggestions leave a comment and I may even take your suggestion too. That's it, I love you guys. Peace:) <3