Chapter 2

This will be a rather short chapter, sorry about that. There will be a lot of POV changes so keep an eye on who it is. I hope it doesn't get to confusing.

This chapter will contain subjects which could be a trigger. So be warned and do not read if you think this will cause you any harm.
Anyway.... Enjoy reading and please vote, comment and share.

************************************

Sherlock's POV:

As soon as he left the bathroom I looked around desperately. This is what I usually do, I needed to find something to use. Humans really are creatures of habit. My eyes scanned the room and finally settled on the broken pile of glass. Perfect!

John's POV:

I opened the bathroom door to find Sherlock standing with his back towards me. I breathed a sigh of relief. He was standing up, he was okay. "Sherlock?" He turned around with glass in his hand and blood dripping down his arms and onto the floor. My stomach suddenly felt like it had plummeted several feet. Oh god no, I thought.

Sherlock's POV:

"Sherlock?" I turned around to find him standing there. Or it may be the more appropriate word. I backed away slowly and ended up bumping into the sink. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." It started to walk towards me. "No, I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me again."

John's POV:

I slowly made my way towards Sherlock "No, I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me again." Sherlock whimpered. It didn't make sense, what was the matter with him? I cautiously moved forward. "It's okay Sherlock; I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help." I said gently

Sherlock's POV:

"That's what you always say. Then you get angry." I stuttered. My vision became blurry and black dots began to cloud my vision. "Please don't hurt me again Uncle." I cried. I stumbled forward letting the darkness consume me. The last thing I saw was someone leaning over me. Uncle?

John's POV:

I watched Sherlock stumble forward and then collapse on the floor. "Sherlock" I exclaimed. As I rushed to his side I saw his eyes briefly register who was leaning over him before submitting into darkness. "No! Sherlock wake up for me mate. Come on please!"