Green Eyed Girl Part I

Chapter 8

Song: The Only Hope For Me Is You by My Chemical Romance

(Alex Gaskarth / First Person)

Song number six, Lost in Stereo was over and the crowd continued to cheer for us. I knew was is my moment.

Song number seven.

Lullabies

This is my time to perform alone on the stage. Even though I've been performing for so many years from clubs to sold out arenas, anxiety always played with my mind. It was never so playing Time Bomb, Popping Champagne, heck not even to Therapy! It's was just this song.

My song to my heavenly brother.

"Alright everyone were going to slow things down"

The crowd chanted.

"I would like to dedicate this song to my brother. This song is called lullabies"

Gary and Phil, the bands sound technicians walked towards me with a black stool and my brothers old acoustic guitar.  As Gary was adjusting the microphone, Jack embraced me in a tight hug.

"Good luck! You're going to make your brother proud"
Jack whispered.

Rian and Zack fist bumped me mouthing the words "Good Luck" as they left the stage. Turning to face the crowd, the light began to dim dark with just a single spotlight on me.

"Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye

it could be for the last time and it's not right.

"Don't let yourself get in over your head, he said.

Alone and far from home we'll find you..."

The crowd swayed their arms back and forth like tiny waves in the ocean. I have such love for my fans as they are so loyal to us and to our music. Directly looking at the crowd, I noticed a green eyed girl standing so still, it caught my attention.

Was she not enjoying the show?

From her emerald eyes, little drops of tears streamed down her cheeks.

Why was this girl crying?

Her features were too obscure in the darkness. I had a sudden urge to go up to this girl and embrace her, never letting go. Why am I feeling this way towards a stranger? Who is this girl? Never looking away from her, I continued to sing.

"Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams,

waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."

Sing me to sleep.

Sing me to sleep.

Sing me to sleep.

Sing me to s...

Sing me to sleep (You've taken so much with you...)

I'll see you in my dreams, (But left the worst with me...),

waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

The cries boomed around the venue as the song ended and I still continued to stare at her.
That girl.
What is she doing to me?
Both the technicians appeared from beind as they were preparing for thenext song, I broke my eye contact away from the green eyed girl. The guys came running back on stage with the crowd chanting their names. We were ready for the next song from our setlist. My eyes lingered over the crowd to find this girl so which I discovered her standing with a group of blonde females.

Why did I think she was alone?

Once the guys got back in their formations, I swapped my acoustic back to my electric. I pressed my lips near the mic.

"Anyone feel like dancing tonight?" I winked.

AHHHHHHHHH!

"Shawty said she wants to run away,

Says I look like a boy she used to date (Ha!)

.
Took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs,

(I'm NOT interested, girl).

Put her tongue all up in my ear, (Gross!)

Almost made me spill my beer,

She's up and ready to go, but I don't care.

(Pssh, whatever!)

'Cause I'm in the zone,

Turn off my phone, I've got my own agenda.

I feel like dancing tonight,

I'm gonna party like it's my civil ri-"

The sound of drums began to fade into the distance and so did the sound of the bass and electric. I was just left with my noise. My guitar. I turned around to the see the gang staring into the crowd.

"Guys? Why did you stop?" I whispered.

Jack pointed at the audience. Not a single eye was on the stage but on a circle formed by fans.
Was this a mosh Pit?
At the centre of the pit was a blonde haired girl grabbing onto the arms of a woman who's face I cannot see.

"Listen here you pathetic little tramp. No one disrespects me like that especially a person who looks like "

Drake appeared in the circle with his security team beside him.

"Right! Someone informed me we have a trespasser in the building!" He announced.

Trespasser?

The backstage doors! I left them open. Zack did mention about fans wanting to sneak inside but never did I think it was going to happen.

What have I done?

"There she is!" I heard someone yell.

The blonde woman shoved the girl into Drakes arms causing to stumble over. Such aggressive push was not needed at all. Drake grabbed the girls arm with a tight grip whilst she tried to fight him off.

"Let go of me!" She slashed out.

From her twists and turn, her unforgettable feature revealed to be my green eyed girl. My heart sank to think this girl she will be taken from here, from me.
Adrenaline coursed through my veins that I did the unthinkable. I dropped my guitar down on the ground and removed my ear piece so I couldn't hear the team when they see me what I'm about to do.

I jumped of stage.

"ALEX" I heard the guys scream at me.

The security team noticed my actions trying to push me back from going into the crowd but I refused to corporate. A fan caught a glimpse of me walking towards the circle and alerted the crowd I was with them. The screams and cries boomed through the venue. Arms began to wrapping themselves around me, tugging onto my clothing so the point security got into the crowd and created a path for me to see the girl. With each step I took, my heart started to beat faster and faster.

This is the moment of truth.

"Let her go now."

"PUT HER DOWN!" I demanded at Drake.