When I walked in the theater, Cordell and Givonna was sitting together just talking while Michelle and jardsell talking to, leaving Ron quiet. I sat beside him and said "come with me to the kitchen." he got up and we went to the kitchen. I sat down on the counter and he was leaning on it beside me. I called the pizza place ad orders 2 large pepperoni pizzas and 1 extra large cheese. Ron was looking at me like I was crazy and said "dang." I smiled and said "everybody looks hungry so I might aswell" he nodded and came between my legs. I put my hands around his neck and he said "so, I'm sorry about what happen with Cordell back there." I nodded and said "it's okay. I just wish y'all would get along. I mean y'all are my friends." he nodded and said "can I kiss you." I shrugged and said "if you promise you'll be nice to Cordell tonight." he nodded and leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was really getting good until we got intropputed. "OMG!" we jumped and it was Michelle. Ron put me on the ground and said "it wasn't what it looked like." I shook my head and said "it was just one kiss I swear." I really didn't care. But its the fact I got caught. Ron was smirking. Michelle grabbed my arm and said "girl we are talking later on." I nodded and we went back into the theater room. I sat down and Ron sat beside me. Cordell kept looking at me and I would just give a fake smile. I put in step up 3 and we all got comfortable watching it. It was only about 15 mins into the movie when the doorbell rang. I got up and it was the pizza deliverer. I got the pizza and rested it on the kitchen table and gave him the money. He smiled and said "thanks so much." I smiled and said "keep the change and thank you." I closed the door and yelled "GUYS THE FOOD IS HERE." you won't believe how fast they ran. I got the paper plates and rested them out getting me two slices. Pepperoni! We went back to the theater and played the movie and eating.

Step up 3 was over and I got up and said "anyone else want pizza?" they shook they head and givonna said "I do but I'm stuffed." fatty! I stretched and went to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and got some sprite. I closed It and see Cordell there. I jumped and said "what?" he shrugged and said "I want something to drink." I poured my drink and he said "so, I'm sorry about earlier." I nodded and said "it's okay." he nodded and said "so, umm I see how you and Ron look at eachother. Do you like him?" I shrugged and said "he's such a good boy and everything. But I don't see why your concerned about it." he smiled and said "attitude. I'm concerned cause I still like you, and I think if you ever give me the chance I'll change." I rolled my eyes and said "like mama says. One a cheater always a cheater. I can't be bothered with your games. I don't see us together in the present, nor the future. But somewhat in my past.... You was there. But thats the past." he looked at me and said "why you so mean to me like?" I shrugged and said "I don't know. It still replays in my head when I found out about you cheating. But look enough about that. It's over and done with and we're friends." I got my drink and walked out. He was shocked.

I went back in the theater and Ron was putting in the last song. I love that movie! I sat down on the floor and covered up with my blankie. Ron sat beside me and said "you alright?" I nodded and Cordell walked in sitting on the couch. I looked at michelle and she smiled. Givonna got up and said "well I can't spend the night anymore, my mom text me and said I have to watch the children" I nodded and got up to get her bag. I walked her to the door and said "thanks for coming though." I waved as she left.

After watching like a thousand of movies. It was going on 12 and my parents wasn't back yet. I got up and yawned and jardsell said "a boy is tired." we went in the play room which was empty but has a wii,ebox360, and all those systems in it. I pulled out the air beds and we blew them up. Actually, we got the air machine! It was 4 beds and 5 people. So me and Michelle gonna sleep on one together. No lesbian ish though. I got covers out and the boys was playing the games. They getting along. I sat on the bed and Michelle said "so what was that kiss for?" I shrugged and said "we was just talking and he asked and it was into the moment. Just don't say nothing." she sealed her lips and said "my lips are sealed" I nodded and said "enough about me. So are you and jardsell going good?" she nodded and said "I just love him. He's so sweet" I nodded and said "while your team sprung, I'm team single. But it's okay." she laughed and I got up to check my phone. It was my mom calling.