Chapter 1

It was early October, and was still rather warm outside. Midoriya Izuku, also know as "Deku", was waiting outside the school gates for a special Blondie, Bakugo Katsuki --nicknamed "Kacchan". His face was flushed red as he stood alone, patiently.

It's already been two weeks, huh? Izuku thought as he felt his hot cheeks with his left hand. Two weeks since we started dating... The green head rested his back on the wall and recalled the Friday evening fourteen days ago. It was the day Izuku had finally given up on Katsuki. No matter what, he would never see him as an equal, so he gave up, even though it hurt so much. They were still at school, although it was almost five on the clock. Izuku was waiting at the back of the school, as requested by Katsuki. He didn't know why he was called. However, he knew that nothing good would come up from this, but he told himself he wasn't going to be scared of Katsuki. When the taller male came, he just stood before him, not saying anything. Izuku wondered if he should say something first, but before he could make any sound, Katsuki spoke in a rush, shouting "Go out with me, Deku!!". His ears were beat red, as his head was hung lower than Izuku. At first, the shorter one didn't know how to react at the sudden request, as he didn't understand quite well. Seeing that, Katsuki approached him and pinned him on the wall behind them, trying to give him the same glare as always, with a blush crossed underneath his eyes. "I'm saying I like you, Deku, so date me!!!", saying that, Katsuki left clumsily, lifting his loose pants up, just to leave them fall again. Izuku stood there, bluntly, not knowing what had exactly happened. Since that day, the two of them walked home together, not really saying much.

"Don't sleep, Deku." Katsuki's sharp voice snapped Izuku out of his own world. He turned around just to see that the one he was waiting for was already outside and walking further and further from him. Izuku jogged towards him and began walking from behind with his head hang. It still felt so weird. Its been a long time since he last walked with Katsuki alone. Various thoughts began to fill Izuku's head as he continued walking, not paying too much attention anymore.

Why me? Why would Kacchan confess to me like that, all of sudden? Was he always like that? No, no, no, no! Something must have happened! The green haired hesitantly glanced upwards to see Katsuki's spiking blond head. As always, he kept walking with Izuku until they reach his house without saying anything. Did he... really mean it...? Does he really like me, or this is just one of his jokes? Izuku's thoughts were getting deeper and deeper. His heart ached at the thought of this being just a joke. He really liked Katsuki. He was strong, tall, handsome and very hardworking. But what Izuku fell in love with was his strong and full of confidence heart. He wanted that heart to see him as someone equal. However, he gave up, only to have Kastuki confess to him right after that.

"Woah!!" Izuku was so lost on his thoughts that he dumped on Katsuki's back. It felt like it was a wall, however.

"I said don't sleep, Deku!!" Katsuki said in a low annoyed tone. They had reached a busy road and if Katsuki wasn't there, he would have been hit by one of the cars passing.

Izuku felt even more sad that before, for some reason. If Kacchan was a bit kinder to him, then his confession would make sense, but he hasn't changed at all...