"lock the door"

Her hand was lightly on top of the one he held on her face. His eyes looked as though they watered up.

"Why are you so upset?" she murmured as she leaned closer to him.

"Because I know I shouldn't do this...but I have to," he mumbled. She had no time to react, his lips meeting hers in a swift movement. His hands gripped onto her, as if she would slip out of his grasp. A small moan left her mouth smashed against his. Her fingers were in his hair.

He split their lips. "You are so unbelievable." He quickly smacked his lips on hers again.

His hands snaked all over her body, she completely let him. Her long fingers went under his brown coat, un-tucking his white shirt from his pants. He wiggled his hands up her back to her neck to get her closer to him if possible. He never wanted to stop kissing her, although he began getting anxious with her hands roaming around his belt. Trying to get her to slow down he began to kiss her neck, making her softly close her eyes and tug on his hair. He worried about what he was doing, but began to lose grip on reality, wanting every inch of the young girl in front of him. His body had gone ahead of him, leaving him with agony between his legs. She tried to pull him off of his desk toward her but he persisted on staying put. She broke his lips off of her warm skin, looking at him confused. He didn't want to look at her, licking his lips and ruffling his hair. She smiled when she looked down at his lap.

"Lizzy, this—" he started but was cut off by her lips. She tugged his coat off of his arms and threw it down.

"This is what we both want, isn't it..." she whispered on his lips. His breathing picked up as she unbuttoned a few of his shirt buttons. She finished "Mr. McCartney?" then slid her fingers down to his belt buckle.

His loud breath hitched. "Wait," he breathlessly protested. She looked to him quickly. He chewed on his lip as he thought, but looking at her soft eyes he kissed her harshly.

"Lock the door," he cheekily said once he broke the kiss. She licked her lips and sauntered over to the tall wooden door, securely locking it.

..............

wait around...it'll continue.