"Well we did the beach, we did the mountains, so I decided let's try a tree house. Something different, away from people. Which at the time I was planning this, I didn't know would come in handy." He winked.

"So you think?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oh I know." He grabbed me behind my waist and roughly pulled me against him. "You know you'll want it too and now you can be as loud as you want." He winked. "And if we ever do get out of the tree house there are some kayaks and some other things that we can take out onto the lake. So what do you want to do first?"

"Well I am kinda hungry so maybe we can get some food."

"What would you like? I just have to call and they will deliver it to us."

"I don't know, surprise me. You know what's good and I could try to read the menu but it's in French so I wouldn't know what it says anyway." He nodded.

Once our food arrived, we ate out on the balcony, overlooking the lake as the sun set. "It's beautiful Niall, thank you for this."

"You needed a vacation to celebrate. I'm just happy you enjoy it."

"I love it." Moving from my seat, I sat down on Niall's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "And I love you very much."

"And I love you very much." I leaned in to kiss him.

"Let's go check out the lake," I said as I pulled away from him, standing and heading for the door.

He caught my wrist. "I thought we could do that later and just stay here tonight and find something to do." He smirked.

"There is plenty of time for that. I want to go look at the lake."

"Fine." He stood and followed me out of the treehouse.

We walked around outside and discovered there was a clearing by the water so you could easily access it, along with some chairs so you could sit and watch the water. I walked down to the water and tested the temperature with my feet. "Is there anyone else around?"

"There are supposed to be others on the lake but I don't think any of them are close. Why do you ask?"

"Just wanted to make sure," I replied. Niall went back to looking around as I continued to stare at the water.

Finally deciding I wanted to venture in, I pulled my top off before slipping my shorts off. Niall's back was towards me as I was undoing my bra when Niall spoke again, "Erin do you want too-? He turned around "Holy shit! What are you trying to do, kill me?"

"No, I mean I kind of like having you around so that wouldn't be good for me."

"Well then what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm going skinny dipping." I pulled my last piece of clothing off before walking into the water. I was knee deep when I looked back at him. "Well aren't you coming or are you just going to stand on the shore staring?"

"Yep I coming." He made quick work, kicking his shoes off and removing his clothes as fast as possible.

When he finally joined me I was standing chest deep. "You are seriously going to give me a heart attack someday standing there looking like that."

"You think so."

"I know so."

"Well hopefully I don't look like this for much longer." He stared at me with a very confused look. "I mean hopefully I'll be pregnant and I'll have a belly growing."

"Oh that." He smiled as he walked deeper into the water so he was standing directly in front of me. "Me too." He grabbed behind my thighs so I wrapped my legs around him. "I'm really excited for this. I can't wait to have another baby. We should probably go work on it."

"Technically I could already be pregnant."

"Well I want to make sure so why don't we go back to the treehouse, we'll come back to the lake tomorrow." I nodded so he started to walk us back.

In the morning I was woken when there was a knock at the front door. Niall was unfazed by the noise so I pushed to wake him. "Niall, Niall wake up."

"What?" he mumbled.

"Someone is here, they are knocking."

"They're probably just bringing us breakfast."

"Will you go get it then?"

"I suppose, just because I'm hungry." He climbed out of bed and started to walk to the door.

"Pants would be good," I explained.

"Its fine babe," He said as he walked to the door with no clothes.

He returned with a large tray of food and set it down next to me in bed. "What if they were waiting for you to grab the food?"

"Sweetheart they know people go on vacation and have a lot of sex. They are not going to stand around waiting. And if they would have been, oh well." He climbed back under the covers with me and kissed my forehead. "Now let's eats, you burned all my energy last night." He smirked.

There was more than enough food for both of us so we enjoyed as much as we could. When we were done Niall took the tray back outside like the instructions directed. Then he returned to bed with me. He sat against the pillows and I curled up next to him as we stared out the balcony doors out to the lake.

Looking up at him, I watched him as he just looked outside. The sun was shining on his face, his blue eyes sparkling. "Niall?"

"Hmm?" he looked down at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." He smiled when he looked in my direction.

"Wait you have some whip cream on your face, I'll get it." Crawling closer to him, I moved so I could lick the white substance at the corner of his mouth. I pulled away just enough to look into his eyes. He stared back at me. Finally our lips connected.

Wanting more, I moved to straddle him. "See why I didn't want to put pants on, would have slowed us down."

"I hate you," I joked.

After spending the next few days enjoying ourselves in the French countryside, we were ready to go home and see the boys. And they knew we were going on vacation next so they were more than excited to see us.

"When do we leave mommy?" Riley asked when we finally arrived back home.

"We leave in the morning. So we need you to go take your bath and go to bed because the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner we leave."

"Okay mommy." When I explained it like that, he was more than willing to take a bath because most nights he hated baths.

"Tinkerbell?" Finley asked as he tugged on my pant leg.

"Yes we are going to see Tinkerbell but you also need to get a bath and go to bed. Why doesn't your dad take you both to get cleaned up while I pack your bags?"

I had finished packing before Niall had both the boys clean so I was in our closet switching out some clothes when he walked in. "Both are clean and down, but who knows if they'll actually sleep."

"Thank you," I said as I continued to pack.

"When can you take a pregnancy test?" He asked excited.

"Not for at least a week if my period doesn't start?"

"Oh it won't, He replied smugly.

"Someone is awfully confident in his abilities."

"You know it." He stepped closer to me. "I just have a good feeling about it this time."

And I hated to admit it when he was right a week later.

 Sorry it took forever but I hope you enjoy it. Feedback would be appreciated.