"Hopefully making you a new sibling," Niall whispered so only I could hear. I smacked his chest and glared at him. "What, it's the truth." He shrugged.

After we finished with our goodbyes, Niall drove us to the airport so we could board our flight. He had gotten us a private jet so we settled into our seats and soon took off. To pass the time as we flew I opened a new book to read.

I was only beginning the second chapter when Niall moved closer and kissed my shoulder. "No I'm reading," I stated, not looking up from my book.

"I'm not doing anything, just thought I'd kiss your shoulder."

"I'm sure."

Continuing to read, I tried to ignore Niall. First he looked at his phone, then he went to the bathroom and returned with a snack. "I'm bored," he complained when he sat back down.

"Then find something to do, it's not that long of a flight."

"There isn't anything." He slide even closer to me so I was stuck between him and the window. "But I do have you." He kissed my cheek.

"Go away Niall."

"But I love you and we are trying to make a baby so..." I glared at him. "And plane sex is fun. I know you want it."

"You get absolutely terrible when we decide to have a baby."

"I mean I always want you but what do you expect? We decide to have a baby and it's like a switch is flipped and I pretty much want you all the time, I can't help it."

"How much time until we land?" I asked.

"About a half hour." A small smile started to form on his face because he knew he was breaking me down.

"And the pilot won't hear?"

"The door is shut and he has headphone on so he shouldn't."

"Fine." He grinned. Lifting the armrest, I maneuvered so I was straddling his lap.

"I love you babe."

After we were presentable again and the plane landed, we stepped into the airport. We were greeted by a man who was holding a sign with our names on it. We approached him, "Bonjour, I am here to take you to where you will be staying for the next few days." We followed him, he loaded our suitcases into the van. We drove out of the city, into a secluded part of the countryside.

Eventually we found a grove of trees and followed a small road into them. The van stopped when the road ended, I was very confused because there wasn't anything around that I could see. "Niall if you think I'm sleeping on the ground for the next couple of days you have lost your damn mind."

"No I have something so much better than that planned for us, just follow me." He grabbed my hand and started to pull me deeper into the forest.

"Niall there is nothing here, where are you taking me?"

He finally stopped. "Up there," he said as he pointed into the canopy of the trees.

"What is that?"

"Where we will be staying, it's a tree house," He explained. "Come on, let's go look at it." We climbed the many stairs leading up to the tree house.

When Niall opened the door and let me inside I was blown away. "Wow, this is amazing!" I said.

The center of attention was the huge bed sitting in the center of the room. But it wasn't just the bed that was spectacular, it was the view it overlooked. From the bed the French doors were open that lead to the balcony overlooking the sparkling lake. I walked out onto the balcony and looked out, Niall joining me. "Niall this is wonderful, you always outdo yourself."