Chapter 22

Bonnie's POV
What a minute. Hold the phone! SOMEBODY HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!
I was never tortured? I'm not dying? Toy Chica is a crazy two-faced bitch who needs to get a life and stay away from Foxy before I kill her her, slowly and painfully? Things just got confusing.

"Wait," Foxy started, "we were asleep for two days? TWO FUCKING DAYS, LASSY?"
Chica nodded, so did Mangle. I smiled. God, when he has a slight accent it's sooooo sexy. But anyways, back to the confusing shit.

It was all a dream. Just a dream. But how? Me and Foxy had the same dream at the same time? What the fucking.....fuck? It didn't matter though, as long as Foxy's okay.
Me and Foxy stayed backstage for a while to process all of this. I put my head in the crook of his neck. His cheek was on my forehead.
"I'm so glad that you're okay. I don't know what I'd do if you were gone," Foxy said. I kissed his cheek. "I couldn't live without you. You're my everything."
We smiled. I sat up and kissed him. I rolled on top of him and straddled him. We deepened the kiss. He rolled me over and got on top of me. Are lips parted and he looked me in the eyes. I stared back at him. We smiled. He kissed my neck, causing me to grip his hair and let out a tiny moan. He smiled.

Now I know what you're probably thinking. "How the hell are you guys horny after going through an emotional rollercoaster through your fucking dream?? You horny fuckers!!"
Don't judge the bulge. I can't help it if David gets a little happy down there. Foxy has a nice dick. And ass. And everything. Ugh.

Foxy nibbled on my neck and left a love bite there. I lifted up my head and put my lips to his neck. I flipped him over. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him into a heated kiss. I know that I'm mostly a top, but I'll be the bottom because I literally made him think I was dead in some weird dream that only scared us for about five minutes until we started to get horny. Yep, that's my life. Awesome.

Now please excuse me while I make love to the love of my life.

This was crap!!! Maybe. Maybe not...nah....THIS WAS DEFINITELY CRAP. But oh well you made it this far, so you must like it. I hate to say this. But this story is about to come to an end in a few chapters. Some of you may be saying "NOO!!" Some may say "YAAAASSS! THIS STORY SUCKS!"
Idk, idc, but let me know if you want me to do other fnaf stories. I might even do some fnaf yuri. Who knows?

Bye people who bother to read the stories I call shit. Love ya!