Chapter 16

Bonnie's POV
"How do you feel," TC asked, with a smile on her face. I looked up at her from my chair. "It doesn't matter," I said softly. She smiled. "Exactly." She untied me from the chair and I fell to the ground. I was really sore. I could barely stand on my two feet. She lifted my chin up with her finger. "Stay away from Foxy," she demanded. "You cant control me."
"I can and I will. I will make your life hell."
"I'm already in it."

Foxys POV
I was looking around for Bonnie, but I couldn't find him. "Hey Chica, have you seen Bonnie?" She shook her head. "I haven't seen him all day," she admitted. I sighed.
TC came running in the room. She tackled Toy Bonnie into a hug. He smiled. "Hey babe, what's up?" She smiled and giggled. "Oh nothing, I'm just happy that's all." I scoffed. She looked my way. "Hey Foxy. How's it goin'?"
"Im fine, thank you." She smiled. "Uh, have you seen Bonnie, " I asked hesitantly. She stopped smiling. "Um, no. I haven't seen him. Why?"
"Im just worried about him." She a smiled again and said, "I'm sure he's fine. Don't worry."
I hope that it's true.

Bonnie's POV
"Wake up you helpless piece of shit." I fluttered my eyes open to see TC hovering over me. I sat up and looked at her. She grabbed my arm and made me stand on my feet. I grimaced. I was still really sore. "Your little boyfriend seems to be worried about you."
"He is?" She slapped me. "Dont get excited. Don't you dare tell him about this. I just don't want anyone to suspect anything." I glared at her, but nodded. I put on a jacket so my bruises wouldn't show and walked out of the room. I went into the main room and sat down. I put my head down and closed my eyes.
"Bonnie?" The voice brought a wave of happiness to my body. I looked up and saw Foxy. "Foxy," I said while smiling. He smiled too and embraced me in a warm hug. I grimaced because his embrace was really tight. "Ow." Foxy was quick to let go. "Oh, I'mso sorry. Are you ok?"
"Y-yeah. I'm f-fine," I stuttered. He looked doubtful. "Okay... Anyway. What happened to you? I didn't see last night or this morning. Are you sure that you're okay?" I paused. Should I say something? No...she'll kill me. I can't...I just can't.
"Stop worrying, Foxy. Im fine. I promise." I planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and grabbed my hand. We went into the kitchen to eat some cupcakes.

Foxy's POV
He seemed out of it. He wasn't himself. Where was the smartass I fell in love with? Where was the sarcastic tone? I don't know what's happened to him, but I dont like it.