Chapter 21

Foxy's POV
"H-Help you make it? What do you mean?" Bonnie looked back up at me. "Ugh. You're so stupid, it's cute. I need help....I'm dying."
"You're already dead. You can't die again! Please don't leave me."
He sighed. "I'm gonna die."
"Don't say that!"
"I can't go on."
"Shut up!"
"Then help me!"
"I can't!" I sobbed. "TOY CHICA, YOU BITCH!" I screamed. She took him away. He's dying because of her. This isn't even possible! He can't die on me!
Bonnie started to close his eyes. He sighed. "I'm sleepy...."
"No no no. Please no Bonnie. Just stay with me...."

Wake up....wake up. Hello?
Hey guys!! Stop sleeping. Ugh.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Someone was screaming with me. It was Bonnie.
Ok so you're probably wondering why we're screaming. Well I'm screaming because i just got slapped and I just noticed that Bonnie is beside me. I don't know why Bonnie's screaming.
"Omg!! Foxy?! You're okay."
"Holy shit!! Bonnie's okay!"

Chica? Mangle? What are they doing here?

Bonnie groaned. "Ugh my head hurts." I felt tears in my eyes as tackled him to the floor. I kissed his cheeks. He kissed me too. "What's wrong with you guys?" We looked at them.
"Don't you know what happened to us," Bonnie asked. They shrugged.
"Toy Chica tortured me!"
"She almost killed my boyfriend!"
"I thought I would loose Foxy!"
"I thought I would loose Bonnie!"

"What are you guys talking about? You've been asleep for about 2 days."

"WHAT??"

Yes I did. Are you angry? Are you relieved? Do you still wanna kill that bitch TC? Tell meh what you think. And if you hated this, send me a message telling me you want to kill me. I'll give you my address.

Bye guys!