Chapter 20

Foxy's POV
She came back in a wedding dress. Her vail gracefully went down her shoulders and she was holding flowers. She started walking around us in a circle. Every time her heel touched the ground I winced.

"I've dreamed of this day. The day I would marry the one and only Foxy. To connect my lips with his in holy matrimony. Oh how great it would be."
Bonnie's eyes filled with tears. "Yes. Yes master," he said.
Chi Chi looked at me. "So Foxy. Will you kiss the bride?" I sighed.

"No you crazy bitch!" Chi Chi turned around. It was Chica. "Ugh. Leave us alone. It's my wedding day." Chica tackled her to the ground. I managed to get the rope off of me. I untied Bonnie and he fell to the ground.
"Bonnie? Bonnie please get up." He didn't answer. While Chica and Chi Chi were fighting, I picked him up and took him backstage.

I sat down and placed him on the ground. I looked him in the eyes. "Bonnie...please come back to me. I...I love y-you," I told him. He looked at me in the eyes. "Foxy? Is that you?" I smiled. "Yes! Yes it's me. You're safe now." He smiled. "I...I love you too..."
We cried. We cried so much. I held him close and didn't let go. He looked up at me again and put his lips to mine. I kissed him back. The kiss was passionate. It was like it was our last kiss ever. We finally broke apart. "Foxy..."
"Yes?"
"Help me before I go. Help me make it."