Chapter 15

Bonnie's POV
"Aaaaah!!!!!"
That was me screaming. Do you want to know why I'm screaming? I'm being captured by a crazy person!!! Who is this crazy person?? Oh yeah... IT'S TOY CHICA!!!
"Ssh!!! Stop screaming. You're gonna make this worst than what it already is."
"It can get worse than this?"
"Shut up," she said as she put tape over my mouth.
"Mmm!!! Hm-mmm!!"
"Shut up. There's a reason why there's tape on your mouth."
She took me to an empty room. She tied my up to a chair.
"Now, my precious, what should we do first? How should I torture you?"
I should my head violently.
"M-mm!!" She laughed. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a minute... Or two. HAHAHA!!!"
Please help me!!

Foxy's POV
"Hey Bonnie? Where are you?" I sat up and looked around the room. It wasn't like him to just leave without telling me. I walked into the hallway.
"Ssh! Shut up!"
"Who was that," I called out. It got quiet, too quiet. I walked to the end of the hall, and entered a room. I saw Toy Chica.
"Oh hi Foxy! How's it goin'?"
"Uh...it's fine I guess. What are u doing in here?" She passed and looked at a door in the room. "Oh nothing. I just like to be alone sometimes." I hesitated before I asked her, "are you still ok about me and Bonnie?" She smiled. "Of course! I'm going out with Toy Bonnie now, so I'm good." I nodded, but I still wasn't sure if she was okay. It felt like she forced the words to come out of her mouth. I shook my head and walked away.
Something isn't right.

Bonnie's POV
She dragged me out of the closet. My hands were tied behind my back and the tape was still on my mouth. She dragged me to a chair and tied me to it. She ripped the tape off of my mouth.
"Ow."
"Shut up. I'm gonna put it back on in a minute." She walked over to the closet I was in. Her hands were filled with different torture devices. How did I not notice that? She placed them out on the floor. "Now how long should I torture you? One hour? Two hours? Eight?"
"I'd like the one hour one."
"We'll go for two."
"Why are you doing this to me?"
"You took him away from me."
"He was never yours! You assumed that you two were a thing. It was never gonna happen! Deal with it." Her left eye twitched. "We'll do three hours. Enjoy the ride."

Ugh. I'm sorry that this chapter was crap. And if it wasn't, you're welcome.