Epilogue

Ok so let me explain that I'm in the Philippines for a month with very very minimal wifi so updating was kind of hard .-.

Also I thought about adding smut in this but wasn't sure so I just didn't. I mean if you guys want it now tell me in the comments and I'll add it. But I mean I was planning on adding it to the sequel any way sooo bleh
I'll stop talking now
-----

"JEON JUNGKOOK" shouted Jimin at the top of his lungs "I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU."

Said Maknae snickered evilly as he continued splashing water at the older from the poolside "It's not my fault you chose to sit so close to the edge Hyung, you were practically begging to be attacked."
Jimin paused for a moment, before a wide smirk spread across his face "I'm going to make you regret every word, Kookie" he said as he began to stand up from his chair, discarding his shirt to the side "Prepare...TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" The older declared as he dove into the cooling water after him.
Jungkook laughed happily as he began swimming away from Jimin "Catch me if you can, slowpoke!!" He challenged boldly.

Namjoon and Yoongi watched peacefully from the sidelines as they each sipped their Pina Coladas "Shouldn't we stop them?" questioned Suga to the other "I feel like they're going to end up accidentally drowning each other."
"I'm sure they'll be fine Hyung," Rap Monster smiled as he continued watching the two "let them have their fun, they deserve it."
Yoongi nodded with a slight laugh "Ha, I guess you're right. After everything we've been through its nice to see them enjoying themselves."

After his miraculous recovery, Jungkook had to undergo several medical tests and trials from doctors who were astounded at the sudden occurrence. While none of them could truly diagnose the cause behind it, the Leader couldn't have cared less. He was just happy to have the youngest healthy with them again.
Not long after that night in the studio, Namjoon and Jungkook came out to the rest of the members about their relationship. After a lot of thought and consideration, the couple decided it would be best if the others' knew of them together officially. None of them were all too shocked, as they a just happily congratulated both parties with warm acceptance and approval.
    Jin had also accepted their relationship with the same positivity, and apologized for his actions several times. He explained that he was truly sorry for his sudden advance and begged for forgiveness from both of them. Of course they couldn't ever really hold a grudge against their eldest, so they whole heartedly did just that.
      In the following weeks, they began their promotion for their third and final album in the HYYH series: Young Forever. Their title songs, Fire, and Save Me had received great praise from A.R.M.Ys even though their promotion period was short lived.

After that, their manager had decided that they had done so well that they earned themselves a relaxing vacation at one of the nicest beach resorts in all of Korea. It really was a five star getaway that the boys were of course very grateful for. So here they were, the two younger members joyfully splashing about it the pool under the content watch of their hyungs.

"Soo.." The leader casually mused " how are things with Jimin?"
Yoongi coughed loudly and almost spat out his drink in response "W-what exactly do you mean by that?! Asshole...
Despite his agitated appearance, Namjoon didn't miss the blush that had appeared on the Older's face at the sound of the Vocal's name. He liked to consider himself very observant when it came to the little interactions between his members. Jimin and Suga, he had noticed, had become especially close with small, but genuine signs of affection towards one another. Although neither one could bring themselves to make a solid move and so here they were at an unfortunate standstill of mutual emotion. Namjoon couldn't really complain though, as he had been almost the exact same with Jungkook.
     "You two get along so well, Hyung. And don't give me that 'he doesn't feel the same way' bullshit when we both know he's head over heels for you." The younger stated as he took another sip of his drink "and it's obvious you have feelings for him too, so I fail to see the problem."
     The other rapper frowned and looked away to the side "It's not that's easy Nam, I just...I just have no idea how to start these kinds of things. I'm not exactly the gushy romantic type so it's hard for me to express my feelings."
     It was true. Yoongi was often seen as a stern, yet talented artist that was nonchalant and uncaring about the majority of the things around him. Though Namjoon knew more than anyone that deep down he was really caring, understanding, humorous, and genuinely concerned for those around him. He also just happened to be a hopeless romantic for a boy named Park Jimin.
RapMonster sighed in defeat " I guess your right, but still you'll have to tell him sooner or later."
"I'll tell him when Jhope stops being an annoying ray of sunshine." Suga deadpanned as he casually watched Jimin drag Jungkook through the water
"Speaking of Hobi, where is he? I haven't seen Tae either...." Namjoon asked curiously. He knew Jin had gone to shop for souvenirs, but he couldn't remember seeing the two energetic members after they met up for breakfast.
Yoongi shrugged "Last I remember, they said something about finding Atlantis at the beach. God knows what exactly they're doing now."
The younger laughed at the mental image of the two together playing at the beach. Similar to Jimin and Suga, Hoesok and V had also gradually become closer. It wasn't as romantically obvious though, as they were seen more closely as playmates then anything else. But Namjoon knew that would probably change overtime as they realized their feelings for each other. After all, they both bad similar upbeat personalities that complimented each other almost perfectly.

He was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Jungkook's voice call to him "Hyung! Is it alright if we eat now? I'm hungry...."
Jimin nodded eagerly in agreement "Yeah, all this swimming has made me starvinggg. Isn't it about time for us to go back anyway?"
Yoongi checked his phone before replying "I guess it is getting kind of late, it's already 7."
"Alright then, let's head back to the room for dinner." Namjoon decided as he stood up from his chair "the foods not gonna eat itself."