Two spies and a Date

Authors note: Okie soo this chapter will be from V's point of view. DONT QUESTION IT JUST KNOW THAT I HAVE A REASON.
------
        Taehyung hung over the edge of his bed deep in thought "I wonder if Kookie is okay....I hope his voice comes back soon..I really miss him." It was only natural for him to worry about his best friend. Ever since the crash, V had spent several night worrying just as he was now. He knew that it was Jungkook's choice to defend the leader from the crash, but he wished that the younger would put himself before others for a change. It was just in the Maknae's personality to help others. A week had past since then, and the only thing that really kept him motivated was..
         "TAE TAE!" A voice yelled from from the door "GET OUT OF THE BED LAZY BUTT, C'MON!! Then a heavy weight soon followed on Taehyung's chest.
          "Gah!" Gasped V in suprise, he looked at the source of the weight and glared. It was J-Hope who was looking up at him from his stomach with a goofy grin. "Hyung, it's our day off..." The younger whimpered.
           Hobi chuckled and rested his head on Taehyung's chest "That's the point, Tae, we need to enjoy our rare vacation days. Let's go out."
           V blushed, trying to conceal in embarrassment. He knew what the older meant by 'Go out', but still, hearing the words from J-Hope still made his heart flutter. "G-go out?" He stuttered "Where to?"
           The older paused in thought before replying "How about the park? There's this café near there that I wanted to go to."
           "Sure," Tauhyung replied immediately "that sounds nice, plus I haven't eaten lunch yet.."
            J-hope smiled and leaped off V's chest excitedly "Great! Let's go before it gets too crowded!" Then he took the younger's hand and began to practically drag him out the door .
            "Hyung!" Chuckled Taehyung "Wait for me! Hyunggggg!"

            This was it. This was what kept miserable V going after the hospitalization of Jungkook. When all the members went home without Jungkook, he was an utter disaster. He wouldn't even come out to eat the food Jin made, or leave his room. But then..J-Hope came into his life. More than ever before. The older comforted him in his grief, made him smile and laugh when nothing else would, and most importantly: Hobi took care of him. The hyung would bring him food, console him, pamper him in love when he needed it the most. And for that, Tauhyung would forever be grateful to him. They made their way to the car and drove to the nearby community park.  It was a large grassy field with tables scattered about and a park in the center. The park was a tall tower with slides curving out from the sides. A zip line , slides, and rock climbing structures were also present. The park was mostly empty with the exemption of a few geese wandering about eating grass.

         The older wasted no time and hopped onto one of the swings and began to rock back and forth "Tae! Sit on the swing next to me! C'mon!"  J-Hope laughed as he motioned to the adjacent swing.
The younger happily complied and jumped on the swing "I bet I can go higher than you, Hyung!" V challenged as he got a running start upwards on the swing.
"In your dreams! I'll totally go higher, just watch me!" Hobi replied as he likewise tried to swing higher.
In the end, no one won and both ended up swinging so high that they had to stop for fear that they might break the swing. They continued to explore the playground to their hearts' content. They took turns down the largest slide, climbed on top of the large rock climbing structure, and even played a short game of tag which caused both members to be completely exhausted by the time they had to leave. It was almost surreal to joke and play around like that, to act like the energetic children they once were. To laugh harder than they ever had before, to forget about all 'adult' responsibilities. If V had the choice, he would never left the park and stayed with his hyung like that forever. But, he didn't have a choice and they eventually left for the café later that evening. However, as they were driving towards their destination, they recognized he vehicle in front of them...and the person driving it.
        "Is that.." Questioned Taehyung as he squinted to focus on the driver of the car in front of them "Namjoon hyung??"
         J-Hope cocked his head and looked at what the younger was talking about "You're right! It is him, but didn't he say he was going to be working on songs in his room?"
        V nodded "He did, and what's even more strange is that he specifically asked that none of us disturb him in the room. But if that's the case why is he driving outside?"
        "I don't know" shrugged the older "But I am curious to where he is going, Namjoon hyung rarely lies unless it's for a good reason."
        Taehyung felt his heart constrict, while he really wanted to eat lunch out with Hobi...a part of him was also really curious as to where Rap Monster was going.  "Let's...." Said V slowly "tail him. You never know, we might find some really deep secret of our leader or something."
         J-hope laughed " I was hoping you'd say that, let's keep our heads down. I want to see how this plays out."
         And so the duo cautiously followed Namjoon until the saw him take a turn into the parking lot of...a..Library?
         "What the hell?" V said in confusion "Why would hyung need to go to the library? He's already smarter than all of Bangtan combined. Now I'm really curious, cmon lets follow him inside."
         Hobi nodded and parked a little ways away from Rap Monster's car to avoid suspicion. Then, the duo waited for a few minutes before entering the building themselves. It smelled of crisp pine and had a very warm atmosphere, there were endless lines of shelves lining the sides of the space filled with books. In the middle were small, wooden tables where people were seated reading and studying their individual books. It was appropriately silent aside from the occasional turning of pages. V and J-hope caught sight of Namjoon entering in between a row of shelves and swiftly hid behind an adjacent shelf.
        "What book is he grabbing?" Whispered Taehyung to the older
        "He's..woah, he's not just getting a book, he's getting like a dozen of them. I can't see clearly what they're on. Oh! He's going to sit down at one of the tables, hurry, grab a book so we can go to the table next to him" replied Hoesok as he excitedly tried to keep his voice low.
       The younger nodded and quickly grabbed an I-Spy (lol) book from the shelf and followed J-Hope to the table a good few meters away. They looked at him through the corner of their eyes, not wanting to be obvious. Rap Monster casually set down the alarmingly large stack of books on the table and began reading the one from the top of the stack. He flipped through the pages quickly, eyes scanning over information he seemed intent on learning. However, even at the close range they were in, the two members couldn't see the small title text on the spine of the book. So all they could do was sit and wait for the perfect opportunity.
        And that time came when about ten minutes later, Namjoon got up from his seat and walked towards the front of the library's, when they were sure he was out of hearing distance, J-hope whispered "This might be our only chance! Tae, while he's in the bathroom go check out the stack of books."
       V gulped nervously "B-but what if he sees me? I'm afraid he might kick our asses for following him around.."
       The older paused before asking an abrupt question "Unlock your phone then give it to me."
      "Why?" Question the younger
      "Don't ask questions, just do it. Hurry before he comes back." Restated J-Hope firmly
      Taehyung was obviously still confused, but he did as his hyung said and handed him his phone. Hobi's fingers quickly slid across the screen in a flurry of taps and swipes before handing the phone back to its owner.
        "I set your phone on vibrate, put it in your back pocket. I'll monitor the bathroom entrance until I see Namjoon exit. Then I'll text you a bunch of times as a signal for you to get out before he sees you." He explained before motioning towards the vacant table of books "Now go! I'll head towards the bathroom door now."
         There, they parted ways on their undercover mission. V slid his phone in his back jeans pocket and walked calmly towards the stack of books. His heart was beating wildly with adrenaline, but he managed to make it to the table without causing a commotion. He stared down at the book in the center of the table, there was a bookmark towards the end of it. Taehyung gulped once more before dramatically opening to the marked page of the book. What was written there surprised him.
            "This book is on...." He thought in shock "No way, is he really?!?"
       He continued to rapidly flip through the pages of the book in disbelief before turning his attention to the stack of additional books. The sorted through them one by one, each one on the same subject. The younger couldn't believe it...he couldn't believe that his leader was spending all of his free time-
        Suddenly, he felt a vibrating touch on his ass. V gasped as he held is embarrassed squeal. It took a few seconds for him to compose himself before his mind clicked into reality. It was J-Hope signaling him to get the hell out of there..which now that he thought about it was kind of a perverted thing for him to suggest. Why would he..Gah! This was no time to think about that. So Taehyung quickly attempted to fix the books in the order he found them before sprinting away behind the closest bookshelf. It was just in the nick of time as Rap Monster came into view and sat down at his table. He didn't seem to notice that the books had been tampered with while he was gone and continued reading. V sighed in relief, that was close. He took out his phone and texted J-hope, a satisfied smile on his face:
     "Mission success! I'll meet out outside the car in the parking lot."
          And so they did just that and met at the designated spot where Hobi and Taehyung both had goofy grins on their faces.
          "I can't believe we just did that!" Hobi laughed in delight "I was kinda scared that you would get caught."
          "No way, I'm too good of a spy to get caught hyung." Replied V with a cocky smirk.
           The older chuckled and patted the younger affectionately on the head "If you say so 007. By the way, what kind of books was Namjoon hyung reading?"
           "Oh yeah!" V remembered with a smile "You'd never have guessed, but Rap Monster hyung is studying...."
-----

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGERS SUCK BUT DONT SHOOT ME THERE WILL BE MOAR.