The Accident.

"Only fools.."
"Only fools fall.."

     Jungkook sighed as the last few piano notes were played and the song ended. "We finally finished," he said happily as he turned to his hyung " I think we did well, what do you think?"
    Rapmonster  took off his headset with a smile before replying " The A.R.M.Y usually love it when we do English covers like this. But in my opinion, this was the best one so far."
    Jungkook chuckled "You're right hyung, when I sang 'Lost Stars' and 'Paper hearts', people really seemed to like it..my English sounded really poor though.."
      Namjoon patted the younger gently on the head before saying "That's not true, even then your English was just fine. It's only gotten better over time."
      The shy Maknae looked at the floor as he felt Rapmonster's hand on his head. His face was flushed red. Although he didn't want to admit it, Jungkook was in fact gay. On camera he was this dashing young prince that all the girls adored, he made sure of that. But when he was just by himself with his friends, he was more submissive that he would like to admit. It wasn't that he didn't like girls, it was just that he couldn't bring himself to me the 'dominant' one in a relationship.
        Wanting to get out of the embarrassing situation Jungkook quickly reminded them "W-we shouldn't keep the rest of the hyungs waiting. They're probably in the lot waiting for us now."
         After the release of ITMFL Pt. 2, Bangtan's popularity skyrocketed and concerts were being held almost every week to promote it. This week, BTS was schedule to perform in Busan, Jungkook and Jimin's hometown. Their departure was actually supposed to be today, but the manager insisted they finish Fools before leaving. The duo exited the recording studio and made their way to the parking lot where the tour bus was already started. The rest of the members were just outside it with their bags, excited to leave.
        V waved to them as he saw them walking "Kookie! Hyung! Hurry up we're about ready to leave!"
        Jungkook ran up to his best friend and gave him a high-five "I already loaded by bags into the bus, you're the slow one hyung."
        V glared at him playfully "Oh really? I'm the slow one? WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE SLOW ONE WHEN I GET ON THE BUS FIRST!" With that, Taehyung bolted away, determined to win the unfair race.
         "No fair hyung!" Jungkook called after him "But even with the head start I'm sure I can still beat you!" Likewise, he sprinted after V leaving everyone else behind.
          Jin attempted to stop them, but failed miserably. Even the eldest knew he couldn't stop them once they were excited.
         Jimin sighed in defeat "Those two really have a lot of energy,huh?"
         Namjoon laughed "Kids will be kids, cmon, we don't wanna be late for the concert."
          And so, all the members loaded their belongings on the bus and sat down in their own little sections. * Since the trip would take a few hours, they each sat in pairs as to not be totally bored. V sat with Jhope in the back to the left and seemed to be engaged in an intense game of Go Fish. Jimin, Jin, and Suga also sat in the back to the right and were bugging Jin to share the food he prepared. The only place left was the front where Jungkook and Rapmonster silently sat next to one another. Jungkook's mind was processing a thousand thoughts per second
"OMG what do I do?! I should talk to him right?! I mean, he is my hyung..even if he is really nice, handsome, has a deep voi-NO JUNGKOOK, DONT THINK LIKE THAT" the Maknae thought frantically. His thought were interrupted as he heard a voice ask
"Are you excited to be back in your hometown? I remember you sending tickets for the concert to your family a few weeks ago." It was none other than the hyung-in-question Rapmonster.
Jungkook blinked for a second before snapping back to reality, he turned to his hyung and replied "Y-yea, I was actually planning on visiting them after the concert to spend the night. I haven't seem them in such a long time."
"Spending a night with your parents, that's so cute!" Namjoon joked as he covered his mouth in laughter.
The younger blushed and hit him on the shoulder lightly "I-I'm an adult now, hyung! You don't have to be so mean!"
After laughing for a few more seconds, Rapmon replied "Your right, I'm sorry for making fun of you. But you know even though your technically an adult, I still see you as our little Maknae because..."
"Because of what hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously.
The older smirked as he unbuckled his seat belt "Because I can still do THIS!" Rapmon suddenly pounced on the surprised Jungkook and began to tickle him mercilessly.
The innocent Kookie also unbuckled his seat belt and fell to the ground in laughter "H-hyung!" He cried in between laughs "I-it's not funny! S-stop!" Unfortunately for him, his leader was persistent in continued to hover over him. Just then an idea popped into Jungkook's mind. He held his breath, resisting the urge to laugh from the tickle attack, and carefully used his knee to turn the tables on his hyung. It was a success as Rapmon was forced onto his back, reversing the roles of the previously one-sided situation. Jungkook then proceeded to return the treatment he was given and tickled Namjoon for revenge.
Although he tried to hold his giggles back, the older eventually gave in to the attack and began laughing as well "Okay! O-okay! I get it! Your not a kid, now lemme go! I-m your hyung dammit! I s-shouldn't be treated this way!" He admitted in defeat. Jungkook tickled him a bit more before getting up with a triumphant smile.
"That'll teach you to call me a kid." Jungkook bragged with his arms crossed.
"Alright, alright, Mr.Adult. I won't call you a kid anymore. But can you atleast help me up?" Asked the defeated leader as he extended his hand to Jungkook.
That's when it happened. Just as Jungkook was about to take his hand, he looked up towards the front of the bus. His eyes widened in fear before he yelled "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Then chaos in sued as the bus violently lurched forward. Namjoon couldn't react to all the action that happened all at once. One second after Jungkook yelled the warning he saw the younger suddenly jump on top of him. The bus racked so violently it caused all the glass to break at once in a loud clamor. Not knowing what to do, Rapmonster just closed his eyes tightly and waiting for everything to just end. After a few seconds, everything settled down.

When Namjoon finally did open his eyes, the first thing he saw was Red. Blood Red.

------------
Authors note:

Imagine the car set up like this- /-----------\
[RM] [JK]
[JN, SU,JM] [V, JH]