Chapter 1

"Maddy....Maddy wake up you don't want to be late for school, hurry and get up!"

That is my brother James, today is Monday thay means school.

I get up and go to my closet I pick out a light blue shirt that only makes it to my belly button and shorts that makes its way up to my belly button. I get ready for the shower and then get in and scrub myself clean. I get out and change into my clothes then dry my hair. I leave my hair in to loose curles and then look at myself into the mirror. I see a perfectly tan girl with brown hair with natural blond-ish brown streaks and have hazel eyes. My hair comes down to my mid arm. I then puts my black converse on and go down stairs.

As soon as im down stairs I see my brother James waiting for me so we can leave. " Ready?" James said to me impatiently. " Yea lets go" I say grabbing my bag and headed out the door to school.

When we get to school there are different groups and in one group there are the jocks and Barbies, then there are the nerds, and then there are us the "outcast" , I don't know why they call us that but I mean really who cares.

I walked to my locker and see my best friend Hannah standing there waiting patiently. I walk up and wave hi to Hannah. " Hey Mads what's up?" I took out my note book and wright " same ol same ol" Hannah reads it and laughs then we decide to go our separate ways since we have no other classes together. The last thing she says is " see ya at lunch" I wave bye and head into class and take a seat. I put on my headphones and wait till class begins.

Class is over and all I hear are heels walking down the hall and was knocked down with a hit to my stomach. I get up and run to the bathroom and throw up. I quickly ran out and fell into a very hard wall.

" Hey watch were your going!" A very deep voice growls at me.

I get up and look at the ground. "Hey what's your problem are you deaf?" He says and I glair at him and run away. Im so glad its lunch time and I can go outside and sit down at my favourite spot underneath a cherry blossom tree and wait for Hannah to arrive.

I watch the door and they fling open as soon as I get out my sandwich. I look and see the one and only.....