Chapter 5: The apocalypse

"We tried to warn you, Blake, UGH you have to loose the name. I'll just call you Hades." They said as they tried to comfort me. I sat there only thinking about how much I wanted to say goodbye to my family. The grass started rotting around me. "Uh oh, here we go" they said as they backed away. The gravel roads cracked and broke in half the buildings and the gate at time square crumbled to the ground. All I remember after that was a big red flash and me blacking out. I woke up with the same feeling that Poseidon gave me at lunch, being dragged against the crumbled road, Zeus glowing bright yellow. There were strange creatures running all around us. "Hades! I'm going to let go of you now, run!" Yelled Poseidon. I obliged to running. "Where are we going?" I asked "Olympus" they both panted. "How do we get there?" I asked. Zeus pointed to the suntrust building. "How did we get to Florida?! I live in New York!" I yelled. "You've been out for a while, Hades." Zeus said."how am I not getting tired?" I asked. "Geez, so many questions for such a little God. Well, you just became immortal at the park back there." "What? Like I can't die?" I said excitedly. "Well, not form old age, but it is certainly possible that you can get hurt and die." Zeus said. Once we were at the deserted top of the sun trust building, Zeus pressed his hands together, and with a flash of light and a crash of thunder, were were in a big building with marble floors and pillars, golden walls, and a big porcelain roof. "Here we are" said Zeus.