Chapter 6: Olympus

Olympus was beautiful. A big room with noting but gems, gold, porcelain, and marble. We stepped inside another big room with the floors littered with arrows. In the center of the room, we saw a tall man shooting down one of the beasts.  "What's up, Ares?"  Zeus said. "Could use a little help," he said, gasping. "I thought you were the all-powerful God of war!" Zeus replied with a smirk. "Ugh... Just...  Shoot lightning at it...  Or something" he said in between fits of shooting arrows.  "Fine, 'Your majesty'" Zeus said. We heard a crash of thunder and a flash of lightning, and the beast  flung to the other side of the room, lying down in paralyzation. "What is that sorry excuse for a human?" Ares said pointing to me. "Hey!" I yelled.   "I'd try not to get on his bad side, Ares, he's the new Hades." Zeus said with a grin. "Him?  Is he hiding behind that puny human?" Ares replied. "I'll admit, he needs work on his elements, but the pendant accepted him, so he's a god alright. Plus, you should've seen him back on the surface, he basically crumbled the whole town." Zeus said. "When he was becoming immortal, he blacked out instead of being paralyzed." Zeus said with a hint of confusion in his expression. "He can't be a demigod then...but He's not a god and he's not a chimera?"  Ares questioned. "Um I guess so." Said Zeus. "When we tried carrying him after his black out, he almost killed me, so I had to use his blood again." Poseidon said. "Maybe Athena can help, after all, she is the God of wisdom." Said Ares. "I guess we'll try it." Zeus said, walking across the main hall to another room on the side."ATHENA!!!" He called. "Yes?" A soft voice said.  Zeus explained the same scenario he explained to ares with Athena listening and nodding her head. "Hmm...  Even I can't tell what he is." She said. She leaned down to me and said in a soft voice, "I know you're confused, I know you're scared, just please, we need you, we need your talents to help us defeat the chimera army. If I help you will you help us?"  "Of course, it's not like I have anything to loose."  I said with a sob. everyone in the room except Ares cheered. "Great, another weak new God."  Ares said. "Thank you Hades, I'll personally see to it that the idiots don't pick on you any more. I'm looking at you Ares." Athena said with a smile. Ares rolled his eyes.  "How will we save the human race if none of it's left?" I asked. "There's still a handful living in Antarctica.  It's too cold for the camera there, but it won't be not long before they combine with penguins and adapt to the cold, so they can attack the remaining humans." Athena said.  "We need to fight off the camera so they have time to re-populate. But how do we get there?" I asked. "The same way you got to Olympus, wth Zeus." Poseidon said.  Zeus grinned and pointed at himself. "I thought you were Zeus, not narcissus."  Athena said with a chuckle. "Let's get going already!" Ares screeched. "Fine," Zeus said, pressing his hands together. We all started glowing. Me:red, Zeus: yellow, Poseidon: blue, Ares: orange, and Athena: purple. Another flash of light, and we were in the frost-biting cold.