• prologue •

Hello everyone. Yes, I know I have three other on-going books and yes I know my WNC, TCTM, & TETABA fans will hate me, but I've been encouraged by an extremely excited fan about this idea and I think it'll be good lol.
    This book is similar to WNC, but it's more possessive, it's darker and more... I don't know... Sexy? I guess. But I hope you enjoy, gotta do the copy right tho babes, so stay chill. ;)

-

©Copyrights to Audrey Garcia (All Rights Reserved)
This book is in no way to be reproduced or distributed by anyone but myself or someone I award written and signed authority to. Doing so will result in prosecution by all copyright laws.
This is an original work and idea that is in no way to be reproduced or used by anyone but myself or someone with my written consent. Anyone who chooses to ignore this will be prosecuted to all laws protecting my rights as an author and creator.

-

So the book, it will be multi point of view between the two main characters so it will switch off every other chapter. The cast will be introduced with pictures in the media on every chapter. Bailey is in the media, Myla Dalbesio. Eventually I will make an actual cast.
Updates may not be as regular for this book considering I have more commitment to my other ongoing books but once they are finished, I will start updating this more regularly especially if it gains votes, comments, and views.
So hit the vote button if you want updates more frequently! I love you guys, you're the most amazing readers ever. This prologue will be starting out with Bailey's POV. Enjoy. :)

• • •

Bailey Runner

"Hey- Waitress! I need the check." The muscly biker called from his booth in the corner.

The diner was quiet at this time of night well, morning.

I sighed as I rounded the counter and pulled the check from the register.

I had only been working here a week. I was hoping to stick around for a while, it was a sweet little town.

I was somewhere in Montana, a little town close to Helena.

"Hurry up girl, I ain't got all night for your dreaming!" He hollered, obviously a bit hammered.

I stumbled over to his table and slammed down the check before going back to the counter.

I started wiping down the counter when the phone started ringing. I looked around, the manager had left at 10 and I was left alone with the cook to stay for the night shift. She hadn't really told me what to do if the phone rang.

      The biker was walking up to the counter just as I had decided to just picked up the phone.

     "Hello?" I held the phone on my shoulder as I took the money from the biker and started getting his change from the register.

    "Bailey?" His voice was like always, dark and gravely and I felt fear course through my veins.

   This cannot be happening. I've been so careful.

   "Hey lady! My change?" The biker yelled. But all I could hear was his sinister laugh through the phone.

   "You'll never be free, I'll ALWAYS find you." He laughed some more and my heart was beating out of my chest.