"Your parents won't like you bringing people into their house." Rob told me and I shot him a dirty look.

"I wasn't going to let the little boy freeze." I said and Rob followed me into the house. I laid the little boy down on the bed and Rob sat the girl next to him.

"Can you grab the bags out of my car please? I need to find my mother." I said and Rob did as I asked and I raced to my parents room. As soon as I opened the door my mom sat her book down and smiled at me.

"Hey baby girl." She smiled but I didn't respond. I grabbed her travel kit and handed it to her.

"I need you help. Please jut help me for one night with no question asked. Please mom." I said and she threw the covers off of her and slipped on her house shoes. She picked up her kit and went to grab her keys but I stopped her.

"You don't need them they are in my room." I said and my mom sighed.

"Camila your not suppose-"

"I know but mom, but you will understand please just hurry." I said and my mom followed me to the room and she seen the two laying on the bed.

"Are they responsive?" She asked and I shook my head.

"He is some but shes not. She hasn't moved and she is barely breathing." I said and my mom took out her stephacope and listened to the girls lungs.

"Do you know her name and age?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Do you know how old her brother is?" My mother asked and I nodded.

"He's about to turn 4. and that's not her brother." I told my mother and my mom lifted the girls shirt and looked at her hips.

"It's her son I'm guessing?" She said and I nodded my head.

"Her hips are wide. That's how I can tell." She said and continued to check the girl out.

"We need to get the wet clothes off of them." My mother said and walked over to Ethan.

I grabbed some pajamas out of my closet because I forgot to buy her some from the store. I stripped her of her clothes and passed some small ones for the boy to my mother.

"He's fine, she has signs of hypothermia. She's not respond because her body is frozen and she's half unconscious. She can hear you but she can't say or do anything. She won't remember anything when she wakes up. But Camila dont ever bring people here you know how dangerous it is." She told me and I slid the shirt on the Raven haired girls body.

"I know but look at them. I couldn't do it. She has no where to go they are living and a old burnt down house." I said and my mother threw the boys wet clothes in the corner.

"We don't run a community shelter Camila. ' she said and I nodded my head. I quickly finished getting her dressed then slid her body under the covers.

"Mommy?" The boy said and opened his eyes. He seen my mom and he started to freak out.

"Mommy!" He yelled and I stood up and walked over to my mom. Who was trying to calm the boy down.

"Mommy!" He said again and when his mother didn't move I know he felt scared. I pulled him into my arms as he sobbed.

"Ms. Camila why mommy no move?" He asked in a sob and my heart broke for the small boy.

"She's sleeping buddy. I promise she will be ok. Do you want anything and you hungry?" I asked and he shook his head no and crowled over to her and rested his head on her chest as he gasped for air.

"M-m-m-m-mommyyy." He cried and I gave my mother a soft smile and she stood up.

"Calm him down or he'll get sick." She said and I thanked her as she walked out of my room. Eathen started screaming louder and held on to his mom. I sat on the bed beside of him and I rubbed his back with my hand.