4/ Bad Boy

Dominic was never really a man of words. He always had a particular way of doing things and it always got him exactly what he wanted...except for me. I never took Dom transferring to my school as an accident. As I said, he has a way of doing things. I knew our "reunion" was planned. Dom always gets what he wants. As friends, he would always tell me to watch out for guys who might hurt my heart. Thinking back...he might have been speaking of himself. Other than me, at that moment, Dominic took everything he ever wanted in the world. I've heard even sometimes by force. Doms got into fights. He used to be in gangs but decided to leave, causing him to move to the other side of town. We didn't talk much in high school. He was so sweet in elementary but there was always something about him. All I know is his life after elementary was different, or maybe different in my eyes. He had become mischievous.
At least that's what I heard. Who's to say rumors are true and he came here hiding from something. Dom and I didn't talk much, therefore, everything I know had to come from our distant friends or associates from school. It was always bad gossip. Deep down I know some of the stories are true. Dominic clearly did things without thinking.
It's now 8 o'clock. I had been studying for a while so I decided to take a break and fix something quick to eat. I'm trying my hardest to get Dominic off of my mind. I'm just now realizing how full of shit he is. I start making myself a pot of coffee to relax a bit. I hope I'm not falling for Dom...again.

"Fuck" I scoffed, looking down into my cup, slightly laughing. "I'm so fucking stu-"

*knocking*

I take a quick pause and look towards the door and the window. I see no figure from the curtains so I ignore the knocking. I begin walking towards the refrigerator, getting ready to make my snack.

*knocking*

I quickly glance past the fridge and towards the door and windows. I then look over at the time on the stove and it's 8:05. Who else could it have been but Dom? I knew he was going to pull this shit. I head out of the kitchen and start to walk through the dining room.

*knocking*

"I'm coming!!! Damn.."

I finally enter the living room and I'm approaching the door. Oh, I was in no rush. I open the door and there he was. Dominic wore an all-white polo dress and some casual navy blue slacks, nice dress shoes. Had on a silver Rolex, diamond earrings to match it, and a diamond chain. Dominic was looking very handsome. I'm trying to figure out how he managed to pay for all that jewelry, but that's beside the point.

"Dom, why are you here?"

"Why aren't you ready?"

"I told you, Dom, I had to stu-"

Dom interrupted me mid-sentence and quickly pulled me over to him by my waist. He barely moved from the spot he was in. My silk nightgown moved up freely as he grabbed me. My upper thighs and lower cheeks were exposed. I could feel the outside breeze brush across my legs. When he pulled me my arms instantly positioned right on his chest. He had a very tight grip on me. All I could do was look up at him in irritation.

"Why aren't you ready."

"Why are you here?"

After I said that Dominic gave me a look and then let me go. He looked like my questioning him was annoying. How did I annoy him though? Was it because I questioned him? Or because his attempt to swoon me didn't work? He then exhaled and looked the other way. He looked as if he was trying to find words or calm himself. He needed to do both.

"I just really wanted to take you out. We only see each other in school. I just wanna do something with you".

"That's sweet". I didn't mean it. "It's getting real late tho..I should go finish studying".