Discreet Reassurance

Tue June 16, 10:30PM

I parked the car in it's usual parking spot and start to head for the front entrance.

How I hated this old apartment. I wanted some place bigger. Some place like Eric's house.

My husband and I have been living in this apartment for two years. We met six years ago and only got married three years ago.

He worked as a restaurant manager and although his job didn't pay well and could barely support us both, he had a lot of love to offer.

But I had to admit it gets annoying sometimes when we can't do things I like to do. He can't support my life style so I have to do it on my own.

I took the elevator to the sixth floor and got off there. I walked down the long narrow corridor to room 613 and unlocked it to see my husband.

I stepped inside and locked the door, kicking off my heels. "So how was your first day at work?" he questioned.

"Absolutely amazing!" I exclaimed. "Eric Harper is the sweetest man ever! The entire office is beautiful and so was his mansion."

Jose's face seemed to deflate as I continued speaking. "He is so sweet, so funny and I know I'm going to love working there."

"Oh, that's nice I suppose," he smiled slightly.

"Jose, que paso amor?" I asked. But he just shook his head at me. "Nothing baby," he replied.

He seems jealous.

"I assume you're not hungry?"

I coughed. "Actually I am," I started. "His wife Isabella can't cook. I can cook way better than that."

Jose laughed at me and placed his hand on my inner thigh. "How about Papi feeds you some of this dick?" he whispers seductively.

I laughed as my husband started kissing me and carried me to the bedroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Friday June 30, 9:00AM

It has been two weeks since I started the job at Harper's Music Inc. Everything was going well until that argument Jose and I got into yesterday.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

"Jose what is wrong with you!? I asked you three times!"

I was mad because Jose didn't clean the house yet again.

He blushed as he apologized over and over again. "Baby I am so sorry. Look I promise you I will clean up the house tomorrow. I swear I will!"

"Fuck that," I muttered as I slammed our bedroom door and locked it.

I'm so fucking over his bullshit. That night I went to sleep angry while I made him sleep on the couch.

Flashback Ends
-------------------------------------------------------------
I was still in a bent up mood about yesterday. I entered the building and made my way to the upper floors.

Eric's P. O. V.

I was sitting in the recording studio listening to one of the wannabe artist rap.

He has got to be shitting me..

I had to endure this crap for the next few minutes until the beautiful goddess India walked in.

Thank Jesus my savior.

However I noticed that she looked agitated by something.

Maybe something happened last night?