I stood there. Tears brimming my hazed sight. I turned around to check whether Ray was watching us. But the door was closed.

I could've gone inside Ray's house but I wanted some space. I can handle Dany afterwards, I don't want Ray to know this. I need some space.

****

I went home with a very bad headache. It's like someone is hitting me with a hammer.

Mom cooked some pancakes and I was hungry too. Yeah I know Ray made me breakfast but I couldn't eat it or let me say Dany didn't let me have it.

I ate some pancakes and gave an explanation to mom about what actually happened. For the first time I lied and that too to my mom. I never did that I was always miss goody two shoes.

Lazily I went upstairs towards my room and threw myself at my lovely comfortable bed.

I love my bed.

Hardly ten minutes had pass my head was still spinning, hangovers are real evil when I heard someone knocking on my window.

I lifted my head a little and my eyes met the blue ones. Sparkling with warmth and love. There was a hint of relaxation on his face with a huge grin. I hadn't seen him like this before. The calmness on his face. It was different.

Seeing him like this made me smile. I stood up and walked towards the window while he showed be brown paper bag and a cup which was sealed.

I opened the window still smiling.

"You forgot this." was the first sentence he said as soon as I opened the window. He jumped inside and walked towards my bed. He sat on it with his legs crossed and started unpacking the stuff from brown paper bag.

First thing to come out were the sandwiches which he gave me in the morning. He placed two paper plates on my bed then put those sandwiches on them and then he handed me the cup. It was the chocolate shake he made for me in the morning. I felt guilty for leaving him like this. Why didn't he stop Dany?

I will talk about this alter. I didn't want to ruin this moment. This was the first time when some did something like this for me. I felt butterflies tickling me in my stomach. I was a different feeling. A beautiful one. It made me happy.

I saw him as he was busy placing everything properly. His face held tenderness with him. A lock of his hair fell down on his forehead, he shook his head a little to remove that. Sunlight through my window fell on his face which only made his well defined features look more handsome. He had a small smile playing on his lips.

"I'm sorry I left you there." I didn't realize when these words came out from my mouth. I guess I was too busy looking at him. He lifted his gaze and they finally settled on me. Sunlight fell on his blue eyes. They were gleaming.

He embraced me in a tight hug. Like he was afraid if he loosens his grip I will disappear.

"It's okay, princess. Did you sort it out with him?"

"No. He's still not talking to me. I won't talk to him either. I did nothing wrong. It's just...." I trailed off after that. I don't want to hurt Ray by telling him that Dany didn't approve of our relationship because he hurt me once. I already know how guilty he was about it. I saw it in his eyes. But I still had to talk to him about this. Just not now.

Wait. How did he know that Dany and I had a fight?

"How do you know this?"

"I think you didn't realize but you guys were shouting pretty bad. I could hear it."

I sat there comfortable in his embrace, letting his scent consume me.

"Thanks for believing in me"

"I trust you Ray. Dany is just not ready to...." he cut me off.

"I know. He doesn't like me. I know." He took a deep breath and then continued " But Soaf, you should talk to him. Try to sort things out. Not talking to him won't sort it out."

"I know" I replied hugging him more tightly as my head was resting on his shoulder and he was drawing circles with his thumb on the small of my back, soothing me. His touch sent a strike of warmth and relaxation in my body.

When Dany held me like this, his hug gave me a hope that everything is going to be alright. But when Raymond held me like this, he gave me assurance that everything will be alright.

"Umm........Soaf?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry"

I let out a laugh and then straightened myself. Although I had some pancakes just fifteen minutes ago, I was excited to eat with him besides he made all this for me. Of course even my stomach was going to burst next moment I would never reject these sandwiches. Then we started eating sandwiches. He insisted to feed me the very first bite. I refused, believe me it feels so unreal. It only happens in movies. But Raymond was being really childish now. At last I gave up and he fed me the whole sandwich. I know this is real cliché and that's weird.

****
Hey Guys

Another Update. Don't you think soaf is avoiding too many realistic questions. I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Finally they are together. I love them so damn much.

Please please please VOTE and FOLLOW me.

Click on the star below to vote.

Please read, vote and comment.

PS- Check out my new book 'Letters to him'

Thank You for reading :-)