Part 10

After this day , things getting normal . Well, far as it went . Jade spent every afternoon at perrie and perrie told her everything about the vampire thing what she want to know . Jade spend also more time with jesy and leigh ann and sometimes also with tulisa . 

,, i wanna take you out on a date '' jade and perrie lying on the couch . Jade has er head on perrie's belly and perrie stroked her hair . She looked up. ,, what ? A date , you mean like going out and eat something '' Perrie giggled ,, Yeah .. not exactly like that . '' Jade frowned ,, what do you mean ?? ''  ,, well, we are a special couple so i will take my girlfriend to a special date '' Jade sat up ,, Are you sure ? '' Perrie laughed ,, Yea i mean not every couple have one vampire and one ... '' Jade interupted her ,, No i mean , are you sure that i am your girlfriend ? '' Perrie smiled at jade ,, Of course you are , i mean if you want to '' Jade pulled perrie into a kiss ,, yes i want to be your girlfriend '' jade kissed perrie again and laid her down . Jade became more confident since she was dating perrie . 

,, oh come on , not on the couch '' leigh ann and jesy came in .

Perrie looked up   ,,oh i dont want to know what you to have done on this couch ''

jesy blushed . ,, jade your borther is outside he is waiting for you '' Jade nodded and kissed perrie one last time .  ,, Friday , i pick you up at 7 pm '' Jade smiled and  nodded  .  ,, Bye leigh an , bye jesy '' She gave them a hug and went outside . 

,, Perrie we should have a talk '' Perrie looked confused . ,, Tulisa says it's time to go '' ,, what ? '' Perrie knew that she didnt get older . so after a long time people would get confused . After 4 - 5 years jesy , tulisa , leigh ann and perrie leaving the town . they did it since .. yea like forever .  But now she can't . She has jade . ,, what about jade ? ''   Leigh ann sad beside's perrie ,, What was the other thing , we think you should turn jade '' Perrie eyes went wide , she never thought about this ,, But i cant do that to her she has family and i dont think she is ready ''  ,, perrie how do you think this would work , when she is 40 you're still so young and youre will be a happy couple ? Its not working like that '' Jesy but a hand on leigh ann 's shoulder ,, Calm down , and you perrie just take your time to think about it . we leaving in a month so enjoy your date with her ''  

Friday 

Jade was sooo exitet . She stand's infront of the mirror and looked at herself . Jesy helped her to get ready. ,, You look beautiful '' Her brother was standing in the door frame ,, You think ? I dont know maybe i use to much eye liner or the dress is not right or '' Carl laughed ,, you look beautiful and perrie will say the same '' Jade looked at her brother and smiled ,, Thank you '' carl opened his arm and jade huggend him . The doorbell ring . ,, She's here , you should go . '' jade smiled and went to the door and opened it . perrie looked beautiful and starred at her . ,, Perrie are you ok ? '' ,, Yes everything is fine , you just look so stunning and beautiful '' jade blushed ,. May i take your hand '' Jade blushed even more ,, yes you can '' Perrie took jade's hand and lead her to the car . Jade looked up and saw her brother and her mother at the window smiling like crazy . She went in the car and they drove away . 

,, So where are you taking me ''  
,, wo go into the forest '' Jade frowned . ,,  Into the forest ? '' Perrie smiled . ,, yes '' 
They arrived at the forest .  Perrie took jade's hand and walked with her trough the forest . 
Jade looked at the trees . It's almost dark . ,, I like the forest . Its peacefull . '' 
Perrie smiled . ,, I love the forest . In the forest i can be myself , i can just run  and jump from tree to tree and yeah just be free '' . 
Jade squeeze perrie's hand and stepped a little bit closer to her . It's now completly dark in the forest . 
,, Are you scared ? '' Jade blushed and looked down . ,, Heey '' Perrie put jade's head up and looked into her eyes . ,, I'm here for you . Nothing can happend to you '' Perrie leaned to jade's ear ,, I'm the strongest animal in this forest anyway '' Jade put her hand on perrie's cheek ,, you are no animal '' Jade leaned in and pecked perries lips .  

Perrie took Jade's hand and lead her further into the forest . 
Jade starts to shiver . ,, Are you cold ? ''  Jade nodded.  
,, i thought we could walk to the place but if youre cold then we could run '' 
Jade frowned . ,, I'm not sure if i'm as fast as you ''  . 
,, Are you trust me ? ''  Jade nodded  ,, of course '' Perrie winked . 
Perrie grabbed jade's hand and threw her on her back . 
,, Wooaw , what are you doing ? '' 

,, you said that you trust me ....so ... trust me ! '' Jade put her hands around perries neck and nodded . 
,, close your eyes '' Jade closed her eyes and perrie run with vampire speed . She run trough the forest  and jade could feel the cold breeze at her skin . She was still wearing her dress . 

Perrie stopped . Jade opened her eyes .,, What now ? '' 
perrie smirked . ,, Why are you ...... '' Perrie jumped up a tree . She climbed the tree up , higher and higher . Jade hold her arms around perrie tight . Perrie stopped . Jade could fell something under her feet , a plate or something like this but she keeped her eyes closed . 

Perrie giggled  ,, You can opened your eyes now '' 

Jade slowly opened her eyes . She was amazed . 
They was on a tree . They stood on a platform that hung at the top of a tree.
There were blankets , candles and a big plate with food . 
Jade turned around to see perrie . 

,, Perrie ..this is ... woow ''  
Perrie walked towards jade and put her arms around her waist . 
,, It's nothing , i build this a few years ago but never use this .  Now i have a good reason ''
Jade's eyes sparkle .  Perrie took jade's hand and lead her to the blankets . 

They layed down and eat .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,, This was delicious , i never thought that vampires could cook '' 
Perrie laughed ,, Ohh we can , but we can also buy delicious food at a resturang '' 
Jade laughed ,, This is incredible , youre incredible ... i really ...ähm you know i love ... 
i love ..  '' Perrie looked at jade curious . ,, i ..love this evening '' Perrie nodded . ,, yeah i love it too '' 
Jade blushed . 
Perrie stands up and hold her hand out . ,, Come one i'll bring you home ''  
jade put her hand around perrie's neck and hold her tight . ,, I'm ready '' 
Perrie smiled and jumped down the tree . 

They drove home to jade's house . 
They walked to the door frame . 

,, So i learned two things today '' Perrie frowned . ,, what ? ''  Jade walked to the door an turned around to look at perrie ,, First , a vampire must be very clever because you jumped and runed through the forest and your dress fist still perfectly '' Perrie giggled . 
,, And secondly ...'' She stepped closer to perrie ,, vampire are really good at making dates '' 

Perrie stepped one step closer . ,, so you liked it ? '' 
Perrie stood now infront of jade and looked down on her . Her breath hits her neck . 
Jade looked up at perrie ,, i loved it '' 
Jade put her hand on perrie's waist and touched the skin of perrie exposen leg a little bit . 

Perrie's eyes turned yellow . She turned her head away . 
Jade put her hand on perrie's neck . 
,, Please , look at me , i dont care if youre eyes are yellow or red . I just want to look into your eyes . '' Perrie looked  deep into jade's eyes . jade smiled a little bit and pulled perrie in a kiss .
At first the kiss was slowly but then it's got heated . Perrie put her hands  around jade's waist . 
They stumbled backward so jade hits the wall . 
The kiss got more passionate and perrie wanted more . 
She kissed down jade's jawline to her neck . She smiled as jade moaned . 

Suddently the door opened . 
,, Jade ? '' Carl stepped out of the house . 

Jade pushed perrie away and perrie turned her face to hide her eyes . 
,, Carl , what are you doing here ? ''  Carl frowned ,, I am living here .. ?? '' 
He looked at perrie. ,, Is everything alright with perrie ? ''  
Perrie turned around ,, Yes i just had something in my eye '' 

Carl smiled . ,, Soo... Jade are you coming in ? '' 
,, yea i will be there in a minute ''  Carl waited . 
Perrie looked at jade and carl awkwardly . 

,, Carl , could you please ''  Jade showed her brother that he should go . 
Carl cleared his throat . ,, So i umm just gonna wait inside . ''  
He walked in . 

,, I'm sorry , sometimes he act like .... ' 
,, like a big brother '' Perrie finished her sentence . 
Jade smiled . ,, Sooo i should go inside  '' 
,, I guess i see you tomorow at mine ? Then  nobody can disturb us '' 
,, Yea .. bye '' She made her way to the door . 

Perrie took jade's hand and spined her around . 
,, You wont go before i get something '' 

,, That do you mean ... i dont have .. '' 

Perrie kissed her , for a few seconds and pulled away . Their forderheads stayed together . 
,, I'll see you tomorrow '' She kissed her one last time on the cheek and walked away . 
Jade blushed and looked after her . 

Jade walked inside . She closed the door and leaned against it . 
,, So it was a nice night '' Carl winked at her . 
She smiled bright and jumped in his arms . He spun her around . 
,, I have butterflise everywhere '' Carl put her down. 
,, You know i have to check first if she is a good girl '' 
,, She is '' Carl kissed his little sister on the forderhead . 
,, Go to bed now '' 

Jade walked upstairs and her thoughts where only by perrie . 

Make a few comments and i will continue :) 
i really hope you like it :)