Part 5

I really hoped you liked it . The next time i maybe write more about the vampire thing and of course something  about jerrie . I think i include some guys from one direction in the story . Please tell me if its okay :) Thank you <3

Perrie remained standing motionless.

 She could not believe she  has gone out of the way from jade all the time and now she is in her living room. She knew that jade could not come here by herself because no one knows where she lived.

Her eyes wandered to jesy and she looked at her with a apologizing look.

 Perrie instantly knew what was going on.

Without a word to  jade she grabbed jesy’s arm and pushed her into the kitchen.

 „ Ok Perrie stay calm, I can explain everything,”

, Keep calm? Jesy what is she doing here? She will not just walk in here? ,”

 Jesy lowered her eyes and muttered, maybe … um .. i invited her,”

Perrie was shocked.

  , Before you talk listen to me … I have cleared all of the things that can show that we are , so the blood bottles and other stuff . She is really nice, simple option you should dare and get to know them,” Perrie did not know what to say, ‘No I can not .. I”

Jesy was getting pissed but this talk of Perrie were total crap

„ Perrie Man … maybe you should ask yourself whether times really what your problems have to do with that you’re a vampire”

 Perrie was confused„ what ? ,” jesy just smiled even though she was still mad at Perrie

,; Perrie .. I do not believe that you do not want to know because you’re a vampire but because you habe  fear ,”

, What? that’s nonsense,” Perrie knew jesy maybe something is right.

„ Perrie I think you have a crush on her … why do not you dare .. Perrie is normal and human,” Perrie knew jesy is right  but she dont want to believe it  „ but I’m not a man,” With This answer Perrie ran upstairs to her room.

 Jesy sighed.

,, Hey is she ok?,” Leigh Ann was concerned about Perrie She knew perrie wouldnt respond well but that she reacts so bad she did not know. , Yeah .. I think so .. I do not know,”

 , She will be fine, we just have to give her only time,” Jesy nodded. Leigh ann and jesy both went back into the living room.

Jade was still sitting on the couch but she had heard as Perrie ran up the stairs and the door was slammed. She was just about to pack her bags and go. If she did not want to have her here when why should she be here. As Jesy and leigh ann invited her she was surprised she dosnt want to find new frinds but she was just too curious. And frankly, she had enjoyed it.

„ Jade, what are you doing,”Leigh ann and jesy were just packed into the living room as jady her bag and started to get up. Jade did not know what to say. „ You dont habe to go ,” Jade sat down on the couch and jesy and Liegh ann sat down beside her. „ She dosnt like me ,right ? ,” Jade tried to predict when it would not care, but jesy and leigh ann realized that it was not so. „ No it’s just, well, currently somewhat difficult. But you do not go, just stay here. We have a nice evening with movie’s  and popcorn and stuff. ,” Jade thought a long time. She would like to stay but she did not want anyone Perrie especially not go on the nerves. But she wanted to use this opportunity to enjoy  maybe get to know  Perrie  more and if that does not work then leigh ann and jesy. „ Ok I’m staying ” Jesy jade and leigh ann only grin.