You're could be the one for me (jerrie )

This is my first fanfiction i hope u like it and dont be to hard english is not my first language ^^

Perrie’s Prov

Like every morning, I look out of the window and see how people wake up from their sleep … I see how the sun slowly rises and is reflected in the windows, or friends enjoy  breakfast together.

  I would love to be like them but those days are over.

„ Perry, come on, we gotta go! ” Leigh anne screams from the living room.

,, I am with you in a second” and I mean a second.

When I came down stairs, leigh ann and jesy were already at the door. and waiting for me.

,, Well you had a good night? ”

, I bet not as good as yours” I winked at jesy, and she blushed.

Jesy and leighanne are my best friends. we live together, we eat together, we go to school together and we care of each other. And their are a couple . that means they spent their night together. very loud.

We went into the car and drove off to school.

The school was our castle. We are something like the queens of the school.Everyone was impressed with us. Maybe it was because we were always styled top. Or because we had something like a unit in which everyone wanted but nobody could. Or maybe it is simply because we are attracted by nature.

We got out of the car and immediately all eyes were on us.

But as always, we ignored it.

We went the direction of the Area class. I went to the top and jesy and leighanne right and left of me.

I stopped abruptly. Leighanne jesy and saw me with wondering eyes at me but that was no matter. I felt something, a feeling that was new to me and I smell something I've never smelled. I was confused, I smell every day people but not any odor was so intense as this.

, Perrie is everything ok? ” Jesy whispered in my ear.

, Yeah … I do not know .. we should go” They both looked at me confused but I just went in the direction of the classroom.

We went into the class room. Jesy and leighanne took their usual places but on my sat a boy not yet in the know. And apparently he knew me not to or he would not sit on my chair

. I built myself before him.

,, Uhmm .. can I help you? ” He looked puzzled but from self-confident and he smelled pretty good.

,, yes you can, you sitting on my chair” I gave him a blank look

,, Sorry .. but I guess that is not yours” He turned away from me

oh a courageous young boy. how cute .. well bad luck for him

I took his chin and forced him to look me in the eye.

I looked deep into his eyes and repeated myself quietly but loud enough that he could hear it.

, I said you sitting on my chair” he looked at me briefly and then immediately stood up.

,, Of course I can sit somewhere else” He went away and leigh ann and jesy threw me a cheeky grin on. I just winked and sat me down as the teacher came into it.

, Good morning class, we have two new student. one is Carl Thirwall. ”

The boy I have just rejected from my chair, stood up and smiled briefly and sit down again.

, And the other is … where is she? … ” Just then the door opened and immediately came back this smell through my nose, and this feeling in my body.

, I’m sorry I have not found the classroom ” This voice made ​​me speechless and excited.

, No problem, class, .. this is jade ” I looked up and looked directly into her eyes. She was beautiful her hair was purple, long and went over her shoulder. She hat brown eyes and a amazing body .She looked very young. She looked uncertain in the class and then she saw me. She stared at me for a few seconds and I could not move. I felt like my hands began to tremble, and as my mouth was dry. I had to get out of here.

, Sir, I do not feel good”

, Okay you can go to Perrie ” As soon as these words left his lips, I took my bag and went as fast as I could out of the class room.

When no one could see me more I darted out of the school. In a few seconds I was in the forest. I suggested a one minute at a tree and just hoped he did not fall over. I took a deep breath. Why she had such an effect on me? No matter what it is I have to forget it because I can not allow someone to hurt. And I know what I am able to.

As vampire.