Part 8

Perrie pulled slowly away .,, Jade please dont run away again ''  She stroke jade's cheek . ,, Please open your eyes ''   Jade opened her eyes and widened her eyes .  ,, God perrie , whats with your eyes '' Perie noticed what she forgot her eyes , they changend in a yellow colour. Jade stumbled back on the road . ,, JADE WATCH OUT ''  Jade looked to the side and saw a car . The car hit jade .

,, OMG ..jade '' Perrie ran to jade and knelt beside her . She looked at the car and saw three man coming out of the car . All of sudden a strange smell came into perrie's nose and she knows instandly what that smell means . She looked at jade and blood streaming out of jade's head and arm .  Perrie starred at the blood her eyes changed and her breath became faster .

,, Perrie  whats wrong with you , whats with your eyes and why ... '' Perrie cupped her cheek

,, Jade i know its alll weird to you and i will explain everything to but now please just trust me and stand behind me '' Jade was terrifieded but she nod .  

Jesy and leigh ann came out of the hous and run to perrie . ,, what happends ? ''

,, A car hit jade and i dont think these man want to apologize .

 Perrie stood in front of jade, leigh ann and jesy stood on the side opposite to. Jade was confused . ,, What is wrong , please tell me whats happening ? '' ,, Jade keep quite ''    ,, well hello , we are so sorry . we didnt see her , she was just there ''  one of the man was smirking and the other one look serious .    ,, oh yeah , we see how much you feeled guilty. You can leave now  '' One of the man's took a few steps forward .  ,, I dont think so , the hurt her and i think we have to take her somewere to .. you know .. help her '' Perrie eyes went black.   ,, Forget it '' The man laught ,, ohh.. ok you want to take it in this way ''

The three man's put out there fangs and their eyes went black . ,, Come one , she is our food you are three hot girls you can finde your own food . '' Jade was scared , what these guys mean by food and why there look so scary and weird ..like .. no whats not possible

,, She is no food , if you touch here i will kill you '' Perrie eyes were by now black too and her fangs were out . ,, ohh .. please dont say you like this little human , i mean come one she is a human a little hopeless stupid human '' ,, Dont talk about her like that she is the sweetest , caring  and lovely person i ever met '' Jade looked at perrie , she only saw her back but she was still shocked  about what happends .

,, ohh please i think i have to throw up , maybe this will work but one day you will put your fangs out and in  her and her blood will make you moan and you will not be able to stop and in the end your the reason to kill her , so come one giver her to us we will make it quick amd she will have fun while we doing it '' The man winked at jade and perrie lost her control .

,, STOP IT '' She jumed on the man and put him on the ground . Now jade could look comepletly at perrie and she looked exactly like the mans. But she didnt had these big fangs .

,, Go away as long as you can '' perrie put out her fangs and now there was no diffrents .

,, ohh.. little girl .. i'm a little bit old for you '' the man pushed perrie away in the window of the car . ,, Peerriiie '' Jesy wanted to help perrie but the two other man came infrot of her and leigh ann and blocked the way . The front man looked at perrie , she has a big pane in her stromach.

,, So now to you ... ''the man  walked to jade ,, hmm.. i bet you are delicious '' He put his fangs in and his eyes went normal , he knelt beside jade . He stroke her hair and jade looked at him , she starts crying and she began to shiver . ,, Shhhh... i will make it fast '' He put his fangs out and his eyes turned red.

,, JADDE NOO I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU '' Perrie put her pane out of her stromach and run to jade . The man turned around and grabbed perrie's neck and threw her to the ground. He pushed the pane back in her stromach ,, jade you are lucky befor i  taste you , you can see how a real vampire dies '' Perrie fangs get in and her eyes went to the normal blue . She looked at jesy and leigh who fight still with the two other mans . When she looked at jade , she had tears in her eyes  

,, i'm so sorry '' perrie wispered to jade .  ,, how touching '' The man grabbed perries's neck again and put her um in the air . He looked on last time at her hole body ,, hmm.. what a shame ''

He put the pane out of perrie again and on her neck , he's was about to prick in her neck as a stong hand threw him away . ,, what the hell '' He looked  up . ,, STOP IT ALL NOW '' the other on's stoped to fight and looked at the person . ,, You guys will go now , and if you ever come back and hurt my creation , your life will not be good ever again ''  The three man looked scared ,, we didnt know their are your creation , we..we thought you are dead , Tulisa '' ,, Yeah max like you see i'm not and now GO '' The man's run away and take their car with them . 

,, Jesy , leigh ann are you ok '' ,, Yes just a few scars '' ,, you two go to jade and bring her in the house , i will take perrie ''  leigh ann and jesy nodded and went to jade . She was laying on the roadside und was shocked . Jesy knelt beside jade . ,, Jade ? Is everything ok , please look at me '' ,, What just happend , what was with your face and why would this man eat me ? ''

Jade was overwhelmed . ,, Jade please calm down , we will go inside and provide you and then we and perrie will explain everything to you '' Jade's head lifted up ,, Perrie ... is she okay ? '' Jesy looked at leigh ann who shaked her head . ,, we dont know .. but jade everything will be fine .. come with us '' Jesy streched her hand out to jade . Jade looked at jesy's hand she was very unsure .  ,, You can trust us , and you know that '' jesy smiled and jade took her hand and they went inside . 

while at perrie 

,, Perrie .. hey look at me .. what happend ? '' Perrie opened her eyes ,, Tulisa ?? ''  tulisa strocked perries hair ,, perrie .. you scared me .. come one we will go inside so you can heal '' perrie looked around ,, where is jade , is she okay ? ''  ,, Yes , leigh ann and jesy take care of her ''  Tulisa looked at perrie's  injury ,, This will be take some time to heal . come on ''  Tulisa took perrie and bring her up to her room . On their way to perrie's room , their went past the living room and perrie could look t jade . Her blick was scared and helpless .  Their eyes met and for a second both of them smiled . Perrie got up to her room and lay down on the bed . tulisa was about to leave ,, tulisa '' tulisa looked at perrie ,, do you think this thing between me and jade could work '' Tulisa sat on the bed ,, at first she have to understand everything and when we will see how she reacts . But if you think that she es the right one for you  then she will accept you . Now heal '' Tulisa kissed perrie on the head and walked outside . She smiled at perrie , she would never let anything to hurt perrie. 

flashback 

Tulisa on her way to a old friend , louis . He was a wizard and a very good friend of her . Suddenly she heard a scream . The scream came from like 3 blocks away . Tulisa run with speed and saw how a man beated up a jung woman . the man went away and tulisa knelt beside the jung woman . Tulisa saw that she was dying . She didnt know what she should do , she was no new vampire she knew how to tranform a human but she never did it . The Girl was jung maybe 18 or 19 she has a beautiful face and deservt to life . Tulisa knew she could'nt let her die. So she bite in her own wrist and gave the girl some blood of herself . She took a view breaths and broke her neck . she waited for like 1 our , and almoust thought that she might did something wrong . But then the girl opened her eyes but they weren't blue , they were red and full of worry .  ,, I'm Tulisa , dont panik , just tell me your name '' ,, I...I...I'm Perr..rry '' ,, Hey Perrie , i'm tulisa dont worry everything will be okay , i help you , trust me '' Tulisa smiled at perrie and perrie smiled back