Part 6

I’m sorry for my bad english , i hope you like it anyway :) Please help me i really dont know how to continue 

The next day came quickly. Jade was very excited in the morning and she had a very good mood. She ran through the house to get ready for the school . She ran down the stairs and ran into someone.

, Woooaaw Jade … very slowly,” Carl tried to catch her but jade fall down the stairs. Jade struggled to her feet with pain and walked into the kitchen

„ ohh .. Yeah sorry,”

„ What is going on with you today ? ,” Jade sat down at the table. „Nothing, everything is as always, I’m just a little nervous,” Carl sat down beside her „ why? ,” Jade looked at him nervously  „ promise me not to tell mum,” Carl raised his hand on heart „ I promise,”  „ You know Perrie or? ,”  „ Perrie? Perrie Edwards? The girl who is  in your year? Of Course , she is like the queen of the school , even the guys in my class talking about her ,” Carl looked at her with big eyes. „ Yeah, well I was yesterday at her home, and today I’m going to go back there,” „ Woow, my little sister is friends with Perrie Edwards … but I do not quite understand why you’re so nervous,” Jade lowered her head  „ I also do not know exactly … now I have to go ,” Jade took her bag and went on her way to school.

Jade had to walk to school becouse Carl has the day off . The Way was pretty hard, it was not very long but jade still had pain from her fall. She came to school and saw that she now has biology, she smiled, the thought of seeing  Perrie made her happy. She walked into the classroom and saw Perrie, leigh ann and jesy at their table.  Perrie smiled at Jade and jade smiled back a little bit shy . Jesy turned around and went straight to jade

„ Jaaaadddee,” she hugged jade.                                                          

 „ I’m sorry that we left you yesterday on the couch ” Jade just smiled. „ no problem …. Hey leigh ann, ” Leigh ann nodded politely. Perrie came from behind jesy and smiled at Jade„ Hey jade”  jade could no longer control her smile „ Hey Perrie,” The two just stared at each other. ., So are you two now finally friends ,” „ yeah, finally,” Perrie smiled, leigh ann and jesy smiled at them „ hugging , hugging, hugging hugging ,”  Perrie breathed deeply one, smiled and held her arms out „ Well ..Come here,” Jade smiled and hugged Perrie. Perrie holds jade very tight and felt that her eyes wanted to change, she pressed jade a little harder to her. „ Oouuh …,” Jade moaned in pain. Perrie immediately jumped away from jade , they had pressed not so hard together that it should hurt jade, Perrie know she never want to hurt jade .

Perrie looked questioningly at jade, jade slowly pulled her shirt up and Perrie breathing faster as her fell on  Jade’s bare skin. Jade pulled her shirt up further and a big blue stain came to the fore. The stain was big and had some blood tripped out of the wound. Perrie’s eyes widened even more as she saw the blood. Jesy and Leigh Ann saw Perrie’s response and looked at her anxiously. The two had already their blood to drink  and were  relaxed, jade also had not the effect on them as on Perrie. Perrie took a deep breath, she knew Jade had pain and was hurt, she could not just run away, she had to help her. She take jade carefully into her arms „Come… i bring you to the nurse” Leigh Ann and jesy were surprised about what Perrie did „ ‘No, it’s not as bad as it looks,”   „ jade, do not be silly, I bring you ” She could not see jade hurt , and she would do anything so this would not happend.  She nodded to jesy and leigh ann and showed them that she can haddle it.

They had arrived at the door, knocked and went in.   „ Perrie ” Tulisa was glad to see Perrie. „ Heey Perrie, what are you doing here is again about jaa” Jade come up behind perrie.   „ Jaaddee .. what are you doing here? ,”                      ” She has injured ”  Tulisa went on to jade and looked at her