Epilogue

~3 months later~

After that day, there wasn't a care in the world in the Jackson household. I toured with Michael for This Is It and had the time of my life. We'd stay up half the night talking and giggling or I'd watch over him as he slept. Michael was weened off of Probofol for good. I made very sure of that. It took a little bit of patience from me and determination from him but together we got Michael to kick it.
After , This Is It he showed me his home, Neverland.
It was something out of a story book, quite literally. Michael had other nurses sure but they would always be trained by me and kept over a close watch. The place was so huge Alberto and I weren't the only staff anymore. Neverland became a workplace for me but, Michael suggested that make it my home too. He told me,
"I need you on the clock always, Lynn. That's not a negotiation."
So I did move into Neverland. I didn't wear scrubs anymore, no those days were done with. I just wore a key card to my blouse and strutted around.
Other than little things, nothing truly changed. We'd take walks everyday and I'd lay Michael down for a rest while watching over him. Give him meds when it's necessary. I'd wake him up every morning, even though he never wanted to get out of bed. Mornings were always my favorite because Michael was so reluctant to get out of bed. He asks me to get him up around eight o'clock every morning and it's hilarious to get him outta bed.
~Neverland Ranch 7:59 a.m., 2010~
I knocked on the door per usual, me being the wake up call around the house, maids already to work, Michael's breakfast being in the works.
"Oh Michael....good morning.."
I say waiting for a response. I hear a groan and I giggle.
"Eight a.m. mister man..once again."
He groaned louder. I jiggle the door handle teasing.
"Don't make me come in there.." I say testing and he answers sleepily
"You know I'm naked.."
"And you know I got a me an ice cold stethoscope, so let's get moving, Mr. Jackson." I giggled swinging the stethoscope around.
"Lynniiiiie." He groaned. I smirked and stood with my hand on my hip.
"1..." I counted tight lipped, I heard sheets start to move and feet hit the floor.
"2...." I counted on just to prove a point, giggling.
"I'm up!!" He says whining in angst.
"Well are ya decent? it's time for your Demirol injection..." I asked getting close to the door. I hear fabric moving and he goes,
"Okay I'm ready.." I open the door to see Michael's bed a mess and he comes out of his closet, shirt unbuttoned all the way down and pants unbuttoned. Hair a sleepy cute mess. I go over and get his needle and medicine ready, "You know mike.." I say soft.
"Yes?"
"You never did tell me who Tommy Mottola is. Or why...he wanted you dead." I say poking the syringe needle into to medicine bottle. Getting his dosage into the barrel. He sat on the bed and rolled up one of his sleeves,
"Tommy Mottola is....the devil." He says looking at me serious. I squint my eyes and the rubber tourniquet band above his elbow.
"Well thanks, Rush Limbaugh but I need just a bit more information than that." I say waiting for his circulation to build up, putting on my purple latex gloves.
"Tommy Mottola is the music executive I used during invincible era. And I called him a racist on stage one-time and he's been after me ever since. Revenge sorta thing.."
I rubbed a bit of alcohol over his fore arm and injected the Demirol into a vein.
"Well he ain't gonna get his paws on you, mister man. Not while I'm around to stop it....... I'd do it all over again if necessary." I say soft
Michael chuckles and he breathes in deep.
"Holy God that stuff hits fast. Woaahh..."
I nodded and threw away the needle into a toxic bin. "You'll be a little loopy. But we need to do this today."
His eyes scanned over the room and I took off the tourniquet, dabbing the blood from the injection point with a cotton ball. I go to throw away the empty medicine container and Michael mumbles drunken sounding,
"Lynn....have I ever told you...h-how attractive..you are...I mean..hot ..hot damn."
He did this every time. Without fail. I inject Demirol and boom, he's all over me.
"Michael no. But were gonna get you back into bed though.." I say buttoning up his shirt and laying him back,
"Aw come on Lynn..sit in my lap...come on..lynn baby.." he says slurring and giggling.
"Where is your TV remote?" I asked and looked around looking.
"There it is..." I say quickly and lean over him grabbing it.
"You're showing a little bit of cleavage there...doll face.." he says murmuring and I looked down embarrassed, my blouse being a little low. I pull it up and purse my lips.

"What'dcha do that for??" He asks.

"Michael.... you're gonna lay here.."
I put the remote in his hand, after turning on his TV.
"And youre gonna watch Looney Toons until your breakfast is ready..is that understood?" I say faking a firm tone.
"The Demirol is making you say crazy shit..."
He laughed and turned his head,
"It ain't the Demirol honey darlin..."
He lays his head back,
"It's a little further south.." he looks up and does the smooth guy wink and gun motion with his hand. That's my cue to leave. I shook my head and giggled, leaving the door cracked.
"You love it Lynn...." he called out as I left. I popped my head in the door and looked him in the eye, I couldn't leave a room without doing this anymore.
"Don't you go anywhere while I'm gone."
He looks at me serious and not loopy, saying, "I won't. Thank you Lynn.."
I smiled and he winked. I close the door back. I go over to the island in the kitchen to fetch his breakfast tray. He calls from his room.
"You know...that Viagra ain't never been opened lynn.."
I looked up shaking my head smiling wide. I picked up the tray heading back around the corner,
"God help me..."