Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?

Start from the beginning

-

Freeda glanced over at Kai who was struggling with keeping her sweater from rising past her baby bump as she worked with Shawn's mother with flyers.

Having Kai's eyes meet hers, Freeda smiled lightly at the woman. Kai pouted, looking away immediately as she eyed down at the flyers. Freeda's heart hurt when remembering the day both Shawn's mother and Kai had found out about Shawn's disappearance...

Kai was angry and yelling over at everyone for keeping it a secret from her. She had made everyone feel incredibly terrible as they watched her flip from extremely mad to in insane tears. She had broken down that day, completely shut off in her room and her own space.

Shawn's mother hadn't take it well either. However, she did seem to cling next to an unstable Kai more than ever the past few days. She had an eye on a hurting Kai...heck, everyone had an eye on the pregnant woman in distress.

Seeing how she got that day made all of them feel bad for hiding the fact in the first place. They had lied to her and it could've potentially harmed her and the baby with the way she had found out. We would have refrained from this happening. I should've told her.

Watching the woman numbly walk about with Shawn's mother, Freeda sighed before focusing over at the rest of the people that were here to help. Moving over to Serina, Taehyung, and you in attempts to pair up with them, Freeda sighed when they walked away. Pursing her lips, she awkwardly stood by the team's coach, looking over at a few basketball players that seemed to be eyeing her down.

"Freeda, come with us," a voice chimed from behind her as everyone started to clutter a part and out the gym.

Freeda looked back to spot Racy smiling sweetly over at her. Smiling sweetly, Freeda nodded before moving over next to the girl. "Who's us?" Freeda popped slowly, counting over at how many flyers she had in her fingers.

Looking up when a man walked awkwardly next to Racy, Freeda smiled at the sight of Hoseok.

"Oh hi," she sang out kindly.

Hoseok smiled lightly back at her as a hi, glaring over at Racy who looked over at him incredibly amused. Walking in between the two, Racy couldn't help but pop out a remark when leaving the gym. The remark took both Freeda and Hoseok off guard.

"Hoseok finally found your bra in his room," Racy sneakily let out, "since he didn't bring it I'm assuming he's gonna keep it as a kinky souvenir."

Hoseok's eyes widened, almost bumping into the exit door when leaving the building.

Freeda pursed her lips from smiling when Hoseok instantly looked at her and started to shake his head. She simply nodded in reassurance, knowing Racy was trying to tease him purposely by the obvious glint in her eyes.

Hoseok laughed nervously before shoving Racy roughly with his shoulder. Racy simply dodged it by moving forward, causing Hoseok to stumble a bit to his side, chest bumping lightly over into Freeda's shoulder. She whipped her head in his direction at the sudden movement, eyes meeting his.

Hoseok flushed, apologizing as he stepped away from her and bowed.

Racy laughed.

-

Taehyung glanced over at Serina sweetly, trying not to smile so largely to himself when she smiled in his direction.

"How you feeling? You alright?" Taehyung asked softly, leaning into her ear a slight bit in attempts to talk to her without you hearing.

The girl visibly flushed when he made that step and he pursed his lips from smiling as he looked down at the ground while walking. "I've been okay," she said slowly, "I've just been really weirded for Shawn."