After our little walk last night, we finally made it to a place that we weren't going to kill someone in.

At least not anytime soon.

I could rest in peace and not because I was mysteriously knocked out. There was only one bed in the place we were staying, and I was stuck on the floor.

Jake didn't even give me a blanket. I was having to curl up into a ball and trying to use my body heat to keep warm. Not very nice sleep came with it, but at least it was sleep soooooo it was pretty peaceful.

The place we were staying was a little cabin. Apparently the guy who owns it owes Jake a favor, so he kinda had to let Jake and I use this place.

Also, Jake can be highly persuasive with his knife...

The cabin was really old and dusty. It made me sneeze ten times in a row when we first got here.

Sneezing that many times in a row sucks, but so does life.

Plus, I would take sneezing over blood and screams any day.

But yeah, other than the fact that my entire family is dead and I'm being forced to lure people to their deaths, since we have this cabin, life has been great.

I still am curious about loads of things, but I'm waiting for the right time to ask about them.

I hope my questions can be answered soon.

Hopefully I won't be punished for asking them.

Maybe soon I'll start freaking out over the sudden realization of what my life is cause if we are bein honest, I haven't fully processed all this yet.

That or I just don't really care about what my situation is and all this killing....

Nooo, because when I lure the kids to Jake, it's the worst thing imaginable.

I can't help them or comfort them.

I can only listen to their pathetic screams as they slowly die.

*Sorry for the short last chapter. Also, I think I'm going to start updating every two days.*