The Party

Ian Lincoln's POV

{Why are we going to this anyway?} I signed to Brad and he chuckled and shrugged with a smile on his face. I sighed and smiled and took off my black vans.

Brad, Perry, Dan, Jacob, and I were currently in Perry's room getting ready for a party that Emma told us about. The girls were in Perry's sister room getting ready.

I got the outfit that the girls had picked out for me. Which was a pair of black slightly ripped skinny jeans, white tight short sleeved v-neck t-shirt, and black combat boots.

I took my turn washing and shaved then got out and got my clothes and went back in the bathroom and dried off and put my clothes on then went back in the room and saw the guys already dressed.

{Are the girls ready yet?} I signed to the guys.

Brad signed {We were about to go and check and see if they were.}

I nodded and we grabbed everything we needed I put my watch on and made sure my phone was fully charged. I waited for the guys to get their stuff and we left the room.

Perry led us to his sisters room and he knocked and I'm assuming someone said come in because we came in.

The girls were putting on last minute things and Jenna was sitting on the bed pouting for some reason.

They all gathered all their stuff and we left in Perry's and Emma's car, we decided to take 2 cars just in case one of us wants to leave early and the other would be kept with us.

Perry is the DD for tonight since he said he doesn't drink. We got to the house where the party would be at and I could feel the vibrations of the music only a minute away from the house we smelt a lot of people mostly humans but there were a lot of werewolves it was only Seniors and Juniors from our school and other schools close by.

We parked the car and locked it and went in the house passing the already drunk students on the yard, some by the way were making out or half naked or fully naked.

Once we stepped in the house I was overwhelmed with all the smells, beer, whiskey, liquor, sweat, hot breath, sex, and the different scents coming from everybody.

We instantly went to the kitchen and only at least 3 people were in there and they were either passed out or making out.

We got ourselves drinks I got myself a jolly rancher vodka which tasted quite good gave me a little tingle down my throat, which I liked. We talked for a bit and some of us went dancing I did too since the beat of the music I was feeling was quite good.

Later on I was drunk but not drunk enough where I'm stumbling everywhere and mumbling incoherent words.

I found my way to a bathroom and relieved myself and washed my hands. I left the bathroom and started wandering around trying to find my way around the haziness mess of my sight.

I found my way outside and I instantly felt much better by the cool windy air that made my hair rustle and my body relax. I leaned against the backyard porch rail and looked at the stars in the sky and let the wind continue ruffling my hair.

But I smelt a scent that was quite intoxicating to and I could smell it was close to me so I turned around and saw Dakota, I finally learned his name after a few days.

Dakota was at least 2 feet away from me and he was staring at me with some look in his eye that made me shiver, but not in the bad way, the good way.