The News

Ian Lincoln's POV

{I can't believe they're gone.} I signed to my brothers. They nodded and I hugged my knees.

We were currently in my room mourning over the loss of Debby and Robert.

No they're not dead they just had to move away because they were getting too old, well in my fathers opinion.

Debby was a kind hearted, gentle, sweet woman. She helped anyone and everyone wherever she went even if they treated her badly she still helped them. She was 68 and had 4 kids and 7 grandkids, Robert was a good man, he had that beautiful golden aura around him that said he was pure but has been through a lot. Debby and Robert have been with us for 43 years and 17 of those were with me, they were excellent tutors and great mentors. Debbie was also very beautiful she had light caramel skin, long black hair, bright brown eyes, and she was also very small for her age too but she could carry twice her body weight. Robert was handsome too for a old man but that didn't stop him, he had laugh lines around his eyes and mouth and had a slightly darker skin tone than Debbie's and he had short brown hair and bright blue eyes, he had the biggest smile I've ever seen a man have he was very tall also about 6'7.

It has been a week since they left and they gave me a present it was a thick memory book that had pictures and letters and stuff from when I was a baby till the last time they saw me. There was even my sonogram picture and some videos of when I was baby to when I was 12.

We were in my room and my father came in and told me to come with him. We don't really talk much, he doesn't let me hug him or talk to him or do anything with him because he doesn't want my 'gayness'.

The last time we talked was when I was 12 that's when I came out to my family and told them I was gay. We went into his office and he told me to close the door and sit down. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

He sat down in the chair behind his desk and stared at me with no emotions in his eyes or face. I sat straight and stared back at him. Sure I was uncomfortable from his stare but I'm a werewolf and I know how to stand up to someone.

He said "I enrolled you in a public school." my eyes widened in shock and fear and anger. {Why? I'm homeschooled. I don't think I would even get through real school. Debby and Robert were my tutors. Why do I have to go?} I signed to him and he rolled his eyes and said "You're going to school and that's final." I sighed and he handed me an orange file.

I took it and was about to say something but he pointed to the door I softly growled and went to the door and left.

I went in my room and closed the door and sat on the couch and Greg signed {What happened?} and I signed {I have to go to public school.} and my brothers eyes widened and their mouths dropped.

I nodded and looked in the folder there were papers. One was a booklet that showed the campus of the school it showed the surrounding areas, classrooms, teachers, students. It had a forest in the back so that was good. It was at least 5 stories high and it was a middle school through a high school. 6th grade - 12th grade. The classes was very good too.

Another paper was my schedule:
A/B Schedule (Friday)
1st Period- Languages 8:00-9:00
2nd Period- Physical Education 9:05-10:02
3rd Period- Algebra III 10:07-11:04
4th Period- Chemistry 11:09-12:06
5th Period- Lunch 12:06-1:20
6th Period- Art 1:25-2:14
7th Period- History 2:19-3:15
8th Period- Study Time 3:15-4:00
A Schedule (Monday, Wednesday)
1st Period- Languages 8:00-10:00
3rd Period- Algebra III 10:05-12:00
5th Period- Lunch 12:00-1:30
7th Period- History 1:35-3:00
8th Period- Study Time 3:00-4:00
B Schedule (Tuesday, Thursday)
2nd Period- Physical Education 8:00-10:00
4th Period- Chemistry 10:05-12:00
5th Period- Lunch 12:00-1:30
6th Period- Art 1:35-3:00
8th Period- Study Time 3:00-4:00