The Bully

Ian Lincoln's POV

I was currently in my 2nd period, well I was going to my 2nd period but I just couldn't find the gym.

I know right I've been in the school for a while and I looked at the pamphlet but I still didn't know where the gym was. Ryan wasn't here to help me since he had a panic attack at home and won't take his meds. My father forced me to go to school even though I wanted to help Ryan through his attack.

I looked around and saw no one around and of course I wouldn't know if the bell rang so I was walking around blindly trying to find my way to the gym.

Just as I walked past a sharp corner I bumped into a chest and we fell and I heard a sharp ringing noise in my hear. I grabbed my ear and looked at the dude who was laying next to me on the ground. But of course I didn't have enough time to look before I was picked up and pushed into the lockers.

I hissed from the pain in my ears and my back. I looked at the dude and I swear I stopped breathing. The dude was fucking gorgeous! He was about 6'4 and he had a lot of muscles and short dark brown hair and beautiful bright blue eyes and strong face features and he had slight stubble which made him look even more sexier. It felt like we were the only two on earth and I felt this attraction to him and I didn't know what it was.

He was also a werewolf. A very high stance werewolf at that since he gave off a very powerful aura. I was snapped out of my daydream when I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. My head snapped sideways and I was breathing hard and I touched the corner of my lip feeling wetness.

I looked at the dude and saw him talking really fast and a angry look on his face. I pushed the dude off me even though I didn't want to. I signed {I can't fucking understand you! I'm deaf you asshole! Your speaking too fast!} and he gave me an angry glare and stared at me.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you deaf rogue!" He said and I tried so hard to not show the hurt in my eyes from his horrible attempt at the insult.

Keyword:Tried

It only showed for about 4 seconds but I managed to conceal it. He left and I sighed and picked up my bag that fell.

After a few minutes I found the gym and opened the door and was instantly greeted with eyes staring at me. I had wiped off the blood before I went in the gym so there wasn't any blood so I didn't know why they were staring at me.

I looked around and found the coach so I went over to him and he studied me and just stared. "You must be the new kid? Ian Lincoln?" He said and I nodded "Okay well your 15 minutes late for class but go into the locker room and get dressed in uniform." And I went into the locker room and found my locker and got out the needed uniform (black shorts, gray short sleeved v-neck t-shirt) and changed into it.

I just finished putting my hair up into a low man bun and I turned and saw the dude I saw earlier. He was glaring at me and I sighed and signed {What do you want now? I'm trying to get through class and I don't want you fucking this up! So what d--} I was cut off when he came closer standing in front me and stopped my hands by hitting them.

I rubbed my hand and looked at him and he said "I don't fucking know sign language! I just want you away from me, got that rogue?" And I glared at him.

Just because he was fucking hot and was an Alpha and I felt a connection towards him don't mean he can treat me like this and Hunter felt the same way, we should be treated respectfully even though we are rogues. I growled at him and I can feel my eyes change to Hunter's bright golden eyes and I could feel my fingernails growing.

He growled back and his eyes glowed a dark blue and we growled at each other for a while until he growled again but more fierce fully which for some odd reason made my stomach turn. My eyes widened a little in shock, pain, regret, hurt, tears, sadness, and fear which was rare for me. I whimpered and so did Hunter and I turned my head downwards and slightly to the side so he can see my neck as sign of submission.