The Woods and The Truth

Ian Lincoln's POV

I walked into the lunch room and saw everyone talking and sitting with their friends. I walked over to the lunch line and got a tray, lemonade, nacho's Beef/Cheese, baby carrots, strawberries, napkins, ranch, and a fork.

I paid for my lunch and looked around and found no seats but one in the back. I walked over to it and saw 6 people sitting there.

They looked as I went to their table and I gestured to the seat and they shrugged and I sat down.

"I'm Brad." A guy with short thick black hair and green eyes who seemed to be about 5'7 and seemed to be an emo type of guy said. (Bottom right of picture)

I grabbed my notebook and pointed to my name and they nodded. "This is Emma, Perry, Dan, Jacob, and Jenna. Jacob and Dan are Brothers." Brad said and I looked at them.

Emma was about 5'4 with long red hair and green eyes and had pale-ish skin and seemed to be a big fan of fashion with her stylish clothes that seemed like a fashion designer put it together themselves.

Perry was about 5'10 with beautiful dark caramel skin and short black hair and bright brown eyes. He had muscle and seemed to be an athlete of some sort.

Dan and Jacob was identical twins just like Greg and Dean. They both had brown eyes and short brown hair and seemed to be about 5'8 and had a tan skin tone and was muscle-ly.

Jenna was about 5'6 and had short brown hair and blue eyes and seemed to be an athletic type of person and wore clothes that was loose on her and a baseball cap.

They were also werewolves too. Rogues like me.

I smiled at them and I waved slightly and they nodded with a smile back.

I pointed to my ear and shook my head and they were like 'oooohhhhhh!!' And I chuckled. Then Brad signed {So Ian tell us about yourself.} I was so happy he knew how to sign.

{Well I'm 17, deaf, gay, I have 5 brothers, I've been homeschooled all my life and I've been in this school for 2 in a half weeks, I love reading, writing, music, instruments, art, photography, running, woods, and animals.} I said and Brad translated it to the group.

So for the rest of lunch we ate and talked and compared schedules. They are really cool people. We also got each other's numbers.
~~~~~
At Home

I was so freaking bored, I just finished my homework and my brothers are somewhere in the house or outside and my father is in his office.

[Can we go for a run? Pleeeaaaassssseeeee?!?! I'm bored and your bored and running through the woods won't be boring.] Hunter said in a pleading chippery tone and I chuckled. He loves running but we don't get to so running often.

I thought about it and decided we could go. [Yyyaaaayyyyyy!! Thanks Ian!!] Hunter said happily and I smiled and put my shoes on and went outside making sure no one was outside.

I ran into the woods loving the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair. I stopped after 4 minutes making sure no one could see me and I took my clothes off and my hearing aids and let Hunter take over.

After only 15 seconds I was fully shifted and I gave a wolfy chuckle. I shook my fur out and stretched I could feel Hunter's happiness because he loves running.

I put my stuff in my mouth and put it in between some rocks and looked around making sure no one was around and I just ran. I ran because it feels amazing.

As I was crossing a tree I felt like someone was watching me. My ears perked up on instinct even though I can't hear. I stopped running and just as I turned my head my neck was grabbed harshly by pointy teeth and I was thrown into a tree making it fall.