Ball

Incase you wanted a visual of the ballroom, the picture above is what I mostly pictures it as but I imagined there would be another floor and obviously people dancing.

"Harry Edward Styles, is that you?" Harry cursed under his breath, then quickly turned with a smile on his face.

"Uncle," he wrapped his arms around the man.

"Where the hell have you been?" His uncle had a deep British accent like him.

I stood behind watching them interact.

His uncle's attention was suddenly shifted to me. "And who is this beautiful young lady you have with you?" He extended his hand out for me to shake.

"Evangeline Abate," Harry introduced me.

"I'm Sebastian Styles. Lovely to meet you, I was starting to worry Harry would never find someone capable of handling him, let alone see him with a woman by his side any time soon." He politely smiled.

"We're friends." Harry cleared up and disappointment fell throughout me.

"Oh." Sebastian's face scrunched up in embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine uncle." Harry shook his shoulders. "I'll see you around alright?" His uncles nodded.

Harry and I walked down to where most of the guest were accumulating.

"Are you okay?" Harry brushed my arm and I jerked away. "Eva."

"I'm fine." I reassured him.

Besides noticing I'm probably just a friend with benefits in Harry's eyes and not knowing anyone here to talk to besides him, I was indeed fine.

I took one of the champagne glasses a waiter was offering around and downed it.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked Harry and took another glass.

"Sure?" His words came out as more of a question.

I was sure not going to spend tonight being upset over something stupid, when I could be drinking fancy champagne and dancing like a damn princess in a fairy tail, in the most expensive outfit I've ever worn.

Harry and I walked over to the dance floor, where couples were prancing around.

"I don't know what I'm doing." I told Harry and he grabbed my waist and hand.

He gently glided around with me following his steps. I was surely surprised and it must of been evident.

"I took classes when I was younger." He stated and I nodded.

The music smoothly transitioned to a slowly beat. Harry began rocking the both of us from side to side.

I laid my head on his shoulder, immediately smelling his cologne and closing my eyes.

"I'm glad you're here." He said resting his head on mine.

"What did your uncle mean, when he was going about how he never thought he'd see you with a girl?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know the answer to that?"

"Yes." No.

"I've never had a real relationship with someone, you're the first girl I've ever really taken out to one of these things." He said.

"You've really never been in a relationship with someone?" I was surprised by this new piece of information from him.

"Really."