Sex with you.

Naomi POV

"Ja when did you learn how to cook?" I asked while sitting at the table. "My mama taught me, you ain't ever had a man cook for you?" I shook my head. He chuckled. "Then this should be a night to remember." I smirked. "Maybe." We ate and had casual talk and I couldn't do anything but get more and more attracted to Ja. He saw me staring at him. "See something you like ma?" I blushed. I bit my lip and nodded. He smirked. I stood up and fixed my dress and grabbed his hand and pulled him in the bedroom. I closed the door and he looked at me. "You sure you ready for this baby?" He asked curious. "More than ready." I replied. He smiled and wrapped his hands around my waist and we began kissing. I tugged at his shirt. He pulled it off and I bit my lips at his abs, he kissed down my neck and I moaned.

He chuckled and slowly unzipped my dress, I let it drop and he stood back and admired my body. "See something you like daddy?" I asked smirking he smirked as well. "More than like." He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the bed. He slipped my bra off and fondled my breast while sucking on each of them. I laid back and he proceeded to kiss down my stomach. He slipped my panties off, I bit my lip, but I was so cofused at why he didn't slip his pants off.

"What are you doing Quee?" I asked. He chuckled. "I'm gone eat you out." I raised an eyebrow, because August never ate me out, so I've never been ate out. He raised his eyebrow. "He never at the box for you?" I shook my head. He smirked. "This might make you scream." He spread my lips apart with his tongue and licked and sucked my lips like I was a popsicle, I screamed loving it. "Shit baby, you find make me fucking cum." He didn't stop. I cane and hard. He came up for air and began kissing his lips. "See you getting the hang of it." He said while kissing me. I laughed and I unbuckled his slacks and pulled them off. He pulled his boxers off and my eyes widened. He laughed at my face. "You scared?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "No, but I don't think its gonna fit." He laughed more. "We'll make it." I smiled and laid down and signaled him to climb on top of me with my fingers.

He climbed ontop of me. He lifted one of my legs and slid his way inside of me. I bit my lip to endure the pressure. He looked in my eyes the entire time while biting his lip and cursing. "Shit Na, you tight." I smiled as he stroked I'm and out of me. I moaned reaptably. He took his time he didn't rush, he made me feel wanted. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck while he made love to me.

"Just like that Ja." I yelled out. He smirked going a little faster. He eventually slowed down and I came and so did he. We wouldn't stop though. We had built up a abundance of sweat and our sweats intwined with each others. Ja looked at me and said some shit that made me almost cry. "I love you Naomi." I just looked in his eyes. "What?" I asked making sure I hears him correctly. "I said I love you." I kissed his lips. "I love you to Jacquees."