Need to see you

Naomi POV

I finally made up my mind to go see Jacquees at his house since he wasn't answering me. I decided to go while I was on my way to work, August is gone on a promo tour so I decided to leave home a little early. I jump in my range and speed to his house. The guards let me in because they remember me from last time I stayed. I parked my car and went to his front door. I knocked for what seems like and hour and his ass finally came to the door.

"Naomi? What you doing here?" he asked. I was trying to focus on his face but he only had on his boxers and his abs were looking just right and his mini me was looking pretty big through his boxers. I bit my lip but quickly looked back up at his eyes. "I've been calling and texting you." I replied. He nodded. "I saw." he said with a nod. "Then why haven't you responded?" I asked annoyed that he ignored me. "Because I'm busy! Why you coming over here worried about me anyway, you got the nigga you wanted!"

"What?! Is this about me leaving and not telling you?" he didn't say nothing. "Ja, I'm sorry, I should've told you. I didn't think it was that deep." he sighed. "You done?" I rolled my eyes. "Alright Quee I get it your hella mad, but could you just here my side of the reason I left?"
I asked. "I know it's a stupid ass reason!!! You gone go back to a nigga that put his hands on you and left that bruise on your face your trying to cover up with make up, you gone go back to a nigga that's probably with another bitch right now!?" I sighed. "He apologized Quee!!"

"Your so fucking dumb Naomi, because that nigga says sorry don't mean shit! Is that sorry gone take that bruise away?! No! Is it gone stop him from cheating? Hell no! So fuck out my face with that." He made me so angry I just stormed away while crying and he slammed the door. I got in my car and drove to work. When I got there Meghan was sitting at her desk and she smiled at me but I was so pissed.

"Girl what's wrong with you? Is it August, did he hit,you again because I'll bet his motherfucking ass-" I cut her off. "Its not him Meg." she sighed. "You don't have to lie for him Na." I shook my head. "Its not him Meghan I'm foreal, it's Jacquees." She looked at me crazy. "Why, he let you crash at his crib after all that stuff with August?" I nodded. "Exactly, after I left he would answer my texts or calls, so I went over there." She nodded. "And?"
"We had an argument, he told me I was fucking dumb and my reason for leaving and going back to August was stupid." she chuckled. "I'm glad his sexy ass speaking some truth to you for once!" "Fuck that! He's not gonna talked about Aug like that. I love him. He's lucky I don't tell him."

She rolled her eyes. "Right now Jacquees is sounding more and more right." I got angry. "Really Meg!? Your gonna take his side!?" "Its not about taking a damn side! It's about the fucking truth. August ain't no good and no matter how much he apologizes he's gonna do the same thing over again just because he knows you'll forgive him and you'll come back." and with that she left.