August POV

Hey y'all wassup my name August Alsina, better known as Youngin'💂. But you can just call me Aug. I'm been doing this R&b thang since I was bout 19, But I really hit at the age of 21. I'm 26 now and I'm still working hard to be even better than a nigga is right now.

I got a girlfriend Naomi, she's smart, talented, funny, gorgeous and she got a fat ass🍑😏so that's a plus. We've been together seven years now and you can say I fucking love her to death. We meet when she was still in high school and I was 20. But don't get shit twisted, I wasn't on no pedofile type shit, we didn't have sex until she turned eighteen. I'm only four years older than her anyway. She's my world and she's been down for me since day one when I was slangin crack and sleepin on the floor at a grocery store. Some nights she would even sneak out and come sleep on the floor with a nigga. That's loyalty in my eyes 👀, I could never replace her.

As much as I love her I do, do my dirt. I know it hurts her but sometimes it's hard being a man and looking like me, because bad bitches be throwin themselves at me and I just be in the moment😕. I've cheated multiple times, more times than I can count on my hands and feet plus my girls hands and feet. But it's just sex, nothing more, because I wanna be with my girl. When I cheat she catches me and I apologize and she stays so I don't get what she expects me to do because she know she's not leaving me. She loves me too much, she has her whole world wrapped around our relationship. I was her first and only, she ain't never been with anybody but me. So there's no way she gone leave me, never.....