Chillen

Naomi

"Stopppppppp! Jacquees." I screamed. He chuckled and picked me up and threw me on the couch. "Alright I quit!" he replied. We were just wrestling around at his house, just being weird of course. We was just chilln at his house, and there was a knock at these door. Jacquees looked through his security camera and freaked out.

"DAMNIT MAN!!!!" he yelled. "Who us it Ja?" "This crazy hoe I ain't never did shit with, she always pop up at events and shit and now she popping up at my house?"
I chuckled. "Sounds like a personal problem." he looked at me angrily. "Fuck you Naomi!" he yelled at me. "Love you too." I said sarcasticly. He paced the floor for forever and this bitch kept ringing the door bell. I rolled my eyes. "Ja, just tell her to fucking leave!" "You don't think I've done that shit?! she still comes back." I sighed. "What do I need to do?" he smiled. "Alright here's the plan."

Fifteen minutes later....

"Okay I got it Ja, open the door." he opened the door and then operation "crazy girlfriend" was underway. The girl looked really pretty and sweet, and I couldn't just say anything before she did so I waited. "Umm, is Jacquees here?" she asked. I could tell she was a fan because she had on every piece of Jacquees merchandise I'm pretty sure if the sold Jacquees weave it would be in her head. "Yeah, what do you need with him?" I asked trying hard to be nice because she wasn't being rude. "Does it matter? Where is he at bitch?!" I can't believe she said that shit. Jacquees came just in time. "JACQUEES! Who is this bitch?" "First off my girlfriend ain't no bitch.  Second off get the fuck off my property before you get ya ass bet." the girl smirked. "By who?" "Me Hoe!!!" I screamed and Jacquees grabbed my waist and did something I could never forget. "Chill babe, I got this. Go back to the bedroom, I'll be there in a minute." With that he brought my chin up,to his and kissed my lips passionately, I felt myself getting a tingly sensation in my stomach and my panties getting wet. He pulled away and I bit my lip. He pointed to the bedroom and I walked away slowly and he smacked my ass as I walked. I felt so weird, I heard him close the door and walk in the living room.

"Damn, thank you." he chuckled and said. I rolled my eyes. "That was some acting." I said while flopping on the couch. "I had to make it believable." he said while scratching his head. "Well, I hope you got your worth because the next time you smack my ass, I will fight you." he chuckled. "Aight! And yeah it was nice and plump." I threw a pillow at him. "Shut the fuck up." I said while smiling. "That shit real?" I raised an eyebrow. "What? My ass?" he nodded. "Yeah, I ain't never felt one like that, that was not fake." I threw another pillow at him. "Hell yes Jacquees! My fat ass is real!" he smirked. "Nice." was his reply I rolled my eyes.