Secrets

Naomi's POV

I was blushing all the way out the store. I can't believe I actually had a full conversation with Jacquees, I mean, I'm a huge fan. I can't believe he even has my number! I can't believe he gave me HIS!! I mean I don't like him i'm just a fan and plus I'm in love with August. I drove home and when I got out and unlocked the door I saw August's nieces and their mother Chandra in the house.

"Hey TiTi!" They said as they ran to me and hugged me. "Hey babies." I hugged Chandra. "So when are you going to let me get my hands on this pretty hair of yours miss thing?" She asked. I laughed. "Whenever girl. Where's my man at?" I questioned. "Girl upatairs somewhere." I walked upstairs to our bedroom and called for him. "Baby! Babe! I'm home!" August came out the bathroom looking pisses off. He walked past me and slammed our bedroom door and turned and looked at me.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN NAOMI?" he screamed at me which really scared the life out of me and I began to studder. "I-i-i- w-was at the m-m-mall babe." I said scared. "Don't lie to me!" He screamed. When he said that it pissed me off because all these damn lies he done told me and I've been nothing but honest in our relationship! "Fuck you August! I told you the fucking truth I was at the mall having a peaceful damn day and you ruined it!!!!" I stormed down stairs and Chandra and I started making tacos. I told her about everything and she told me he would eventually apologize. I doubt it. We were halfway finished and the kids were starving and so was I.

I heard August come downstairs and he played with the girls for awhile and when we told everyone to come eat he came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. He whispered in my ear. "Baby I'm sorry. I'm just stressed out." I sighed. "Alright. I'm sorry for not telling you where I was." He kissed my cheek. "Yeah don't do that again." I rolled my eyes and we all sat down and ate afterwards the girls and Chandra went home and me and August just chilled around the house. I was painting my nails when Aug came in and laid beside me. I smirked and slowly made my way on top of him. He grabbed my hips and bit his lip.

"Are you staying home tonight?" I said placing kisses on his neck and sucking on his sexy plump lips. He chuckled. "I don't know ma. I got things to do." I sighed and started to get off of him. "What the hell Naomi? What's wrong with you?" I rolled my eyes. "Nothing, I'm bout to take a shower." He sat up. "You wanna a nigga to slide in with you?" I grabbed a towel and shook my head and closed our bathroom door. I ran me a bath and sat in listening to Needed Me by Rhianna. I'm so damn tired of August treating me like some fucking jump off! I've been holding his ass down for seven years now and he still treats me like shit!

As I was thinking about August, I got a text, from Jacquees. He asked me was me and August coming out to dinner with him and some people from the industry and I told him not that I know of. Then he asked me to step out with him after his dinner and just to get out of the house I agreed. Its not any harm, I mean we just friends.