.20

Jeonghan's POV

"Oh my god, WHY DID YOU TELL ME" I rose my voice, standing up

"What the hell! You told me too!" Seungcheol  questioned me

"I didn't actually mean it! God, you hoe now I have to tell Wonwoo because my ass isn't about to get called out as the bad guy for knowing!"

"Jeonghan, please no. I'm begging you don't tell Wonwoo" Seungcheol pleaded

"Why shouldn't I? You just lied to his face!" I stressed

"Baby, please listen to me" My heart flutters at the name. Seungcheol then grabs my hand and sits me next to him

"When this all happened, I was being cowardly thinking back on it. I should've told Hansol and Wonwoo, but Mingyu doing that to him actually gave me so many thoughts about that made me realize that what I was doing to those girls, was completely fucked up. Especially since I was mostly doing it to get my mind off of you're gorgeous face, and the thought that I was gay just to keep my bad boy reputation. I really care about Wonwoo, I was really scared how he would react if he found out. Also, I was to busy beaning an asshole that I didn't want to be there with Wonwoo when he needed a friend to talk to"

"Fine, but if I can't tell him, then you have too"

"Jeonghan please no"

"Seungcheol" I say looking at him seriously

"Okay" Seungcheol gives in

He then pulls me into a comforting hug. I lay on his chest as he plays with the strands of my hair and we sit in a comforting silence.

Mingyu's POV

I walked down the street alone, it felt odd not having Wonwoo by my side. We basically spent everyday together. I continued you play with my key chain in silence. Do I really care? I mean, I don't want to but I have a weird feeling in my stomach. Maybe I'm just hungry?

As I continued to walk I realized that I had ended up at the park I took Wonwoo on our first date. We always spent nights here looking up at the stars as he spoke about random things. I look up at the bright sunny sky. Remembering how Wonwoo always wondered wants beyond the "white fluffy cotton candy clouds" as he'd call them and if you could walk on them. I chuckled lowly to myself. He was so random.

I turn my head looking at the swing set of the small park, I heard a little laugh that I couldn't even get out of my head if I tried. I saw my ex lover and bestfriend sitting on the swing next to someone who I've never recognized before. The boy who had on a plain bright yellow hoodie pulled his sleeve and reached out and cleaned off Wonwoo's face. Who the fuck is that? And why is he touching MY Wonwoo? My mood suddenly goes from calm to upset. We just broke up? Did he fucking move on that fast! I walk away from the park to get home before I did something I'd regret to that guy with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo's POV

With teary eyes I walk back home from Jeonghan's house. I wipe my tears away with the palms of my black sweater. I looked down at the concrete side walk sniffling. Before I lift my head up I run into someone with a bright yellow hoodie on.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I apologize bowing

"It's ok, it happens to all of us" He says with a small chuckle. I give him a shy smile still looking down a bit.

"Hey random questions but do you happen to the High School about 10 minutes away from here?" He asks and I decided to not be an emo child and just walk away.

"Uhm, yeah I do. Why?" I say and look at him

"Oh well I'm new here and my parents just enrolled me there today so I'll be starting Monday"